• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

CWRW Product Previews

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Well... here's maybe something to cheer you ladies up some:) Got the DS MATS done today so mainly need to do all the thumbs, package him up and send him off to beta. He is also wearing the neat Tribal Ornaments that Gadget Girl and I are working on- aiming to get those wrapped up very soon too. Firefly render here.

View attachment 18233

I just wish that "like" was LOVE.... or a WOW!! :) Fantastic work!!

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
So lots more tweaks on Dante/Duna- I was looking back at some earlier WIP renders and realized somewhere down the line his overall skin tones got too light again LOL. Guess that's what I get for having to drop him for a while while working on kitties:) So here is a sweet little Firefly render with final Duna FF MATs for one. Finishing up 3Delight MAT tweaks today, do thumbs and ReadMe, and package him up, then I should be able to get him out for beta testing.

DunaFF1031a.jpg

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Thanks all! He is off with the beta testers right now. Need to do promo/product imagery.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Nice work Laurie. He's very handsome and striking.

Unlike RAMWolff, I wouldn't date him. But I might buy the man a big juicy burger at my new favorite burger joint. Or perhaps ask him to spot me at the gym.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
LOL, Chris, you foodie!

This is going to be awesome!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Could everyone pleeeeeeeeeeeease stop talking about food. You're all making me hungry!!!

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Burgers, fries, cookies, cakes, pies. Juicy grapes, plums, lemons, nuts and dates. More burgers, cheetos, and moon pies. Pot roast, tacos, samich, donuts, more cookies, onion rings, sweet peas, corn on the cob or off. Pizza thin or thick, banana bread, meat loaf, mashed or smashed potatoes. Death by chocolate and lastly the great wall of chocolate with raspberry drizzle.