• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

CWRW Product Previews

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I have a friend going through the same problem, as her hubby is out on disability until the doctor gives the OK for him to go back to work.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
We'll be right once we finish setting up his super fund as a pension but it's taking forever as he's dragging his feet over it. Although he did hear about a job through a friend...so who knows. It's hard when you're close to 60 to pick up work, which is frustrating him no end.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Oh I'm sure. That's why I decided to just retire at 60, instead of looking for another job. My pension kept me going until I could apply for Social Security a little over 1 1/2 years later.

Miss B

CV-BEE
I had a 401K, which converted to my retirement IRA when I retired, but I didn't start getting disbursements for that until I reached 70 1/2, which is mandatory if you haven't decided to start taking disbursements earlier. I think the minimum age for that is 58, so if you're still working, it makes sense to wait, unless you absolutely need the funds.

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Well... here's maybe something to cheer you ladies up some:) Got the DS MATS done today so mainly need to do all the thumbs, package him up and send him off to beta. He is also wearing the neat Tribal Ornaments that Gadget Girl and I are working on- aiming to get those wrapped up very soon too. Firefly render here.

DunaDance.jpg

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Well... here's maybe something to cheer you ladies up some:) Got the DS MATS done today so mainly need to do all the thumbs, package him up and send him off to beta. He is also wearing the neat Tribal Ornaments that Gadget Girl and I are working on- aiming to get those wrapped up very soon too. Firefly render here.

View attachment 18233
Oh hey that always cheers me up!!