• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Bruna For Dawn

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
I included some strange effects for hero stuff. Like Polaris of the X-Men wears green lipstick as it matches her costume and hair color.

x5uyaw.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Ahhhhhhhm and you being a lover of "green" would have absolutely nothing to do with that huh? ;)

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Thanks Pen. It's been a huge learning experience for me but enjoyable because allot of it has to do with creation, the tech stuff I have to take breaks from here and there so my mind absorbs info better but as I go back to the iRay surfaces things make sense more and more. I still have issues around lighting so am always on the hunt for a good light set. I think the current one works the best so far for my needs. Honestly I couldn't tell you which one it is at this point as I've tried so many! lol

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Still working the last of the bugs out of the pose pack I submitted and after that I'll submit the big Training Set packs (I'm sure I'll be up to my eyeballs with fixes for that too.... Gahhhhhhhhhhh) In the mean time still working on Bruna off and on. I'm actually mostly done with her but then there are promos so been trying to get my head around iRay. I'm not worried about 3Delight set ups as I have many home made light sets I can load up and render from but I think I'm getting closer to something I like in iRay.

This is 7 spots with varying lumen's applied to each one. One Point light and one Globe that's set up as a mesh light (just to learn about that too). So here is my Bruna skins in a kneeling pose I made that was NOT included with the pose pack, I really should add it.... Or not?

Lighting - Success.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I know, strange, as I usually double check before posting, and then re-read after posted, so don't know how that got by me, unless my poor tired eyes just didn't see it, or I was in a rush to get offline for the night and didn't recheck. :D

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Getting a bit further with understanding iRay. Made a light set that I'm happy with and working on the hair shaders again for a little bit today. Two for one. Lighting and Hair shader by me along with some improvements to Bruna's face shape...

iRay Hair Shader.jpg