• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Art_of_Mind projects for Dawn

Art_of_Mind

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Thanks for the ideas.

I've found inspiration with the exo electric jet ski, I will not copy it or look at it again but seeing a few images of it have gave me some ideas for the water ride.
-
Fire,
I'm thinking of building something for Dawn to stand in, a barrel shaped thing about waist high with robotic spider legs coming off it. Flame throwers are close range, the spider like devices could give Dawn protection while keeping her close to the action and safe mobility.

Art_of_Mind

Engaged
Contributing Artist
I made the biker a bolero with bracers. Up next is a wide belt/brace that will cover her belly/lower back and hold extra clips for her gun.

5.png

6.png

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Looks great for those of us the like sexy, I think the wide belt is a great idea so he doesn't hurt her belly while working :) I can't wait to have a play with it! (got photoshop on my laptop but its so old it won't work properly for DS/Poser)

Art_of_Mind

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Looks great for those of us the like sexy, I think the wide belt is a great idea so he doesn't hurt her belly while working :) I can't wait to have a play with it! (got photoshop on my laptop but its so old it won't work properly for DS/Poser)

I'm worried about the sexy thing. She's developing a personality now, this looks more to be a custom outfit for an individual rather than a soldier. Not issue gear for an army; it reads her personal stuff. Who is she? She needs a code name.

0.png

1.png

3.png

4.png

Last edited:

Art_of_Mind

Engaged
Contributing Artist
I put buckles on it the brace and don't like them; I'm going to leave them off.

5.png

Well, this is for me for a bit.. Got a Bolero jacket, Bracers on the forarms, and a Brace around her waist that holds an extra clip. Going to have to shut down now, lots of life stuff to do. Maybe next weekend I'll get some more time to make some new things. Have a great week everyone.

Last edited:

Art_of_Mind

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Since I'm doing this for fun and practice do any of you have requests for assories these figures should be carrying? Yettie cup? Cell phone? Other ideas?

Last edited:

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
How about slightly different back packs similar to this:

You could have one for water and another like a flamethrower etc

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
EDIT: I googled and found this:
OHHHH, Well I just searched also and found the Yeti web site. Slightly different style, but it looks like they're all insulated cups and jars. I've seen gals at the gym with jars like that to keep their water cold. I never knew they were called Yeti, which must be a specific brand, and not necessarily a style, of liquid insulated containers.