• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Art_of_Mind projects for Dawn

Art_of_Mind

Engaged
Contributing Artist
If this was a real gun? Would it be legal?

1.JPG

4.JPG

6.JPG

2.JPG

5.JPG

3.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

9.JPG

Last edited:

Art_of_Mind

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Just trying to get Dawn prepared for the cyborg zombie apocalypse.
I am crafting an outfit to go with this, I’ll consider requests.
I’ll share my work here as it progresses.
Working title (Apocalyptic Officer)
Current direction of the outfit, Voltron Lion Version soldiers mixed with Judge Dread and combining a futuristic Samurai spin. We’ll see how it goes.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
That's looking pretty Kewl AoM. I know you work in DS, but I look forward to seeing the outfit as you progress.

I like the name Apocalyptic Officer. ;)

Art_of_Mind

Engaged
Contributing Artist
I worked on the pants, I ran out of time, didn't get the belt loops on but this is where I am now.
Been working on some other stuff with NapalmArsenal and we got to looking at 1960's trends. I can't get my mind off hip hugger pants and those thick wide belts. Looking back at the things from the 1960's that represented the future style trends are fresh in mind. Ghostman gave me some pointers on making a gun. Once I got the gun to where it is now, I was told it had a, "Flash Gordon meets Japan feel to it." I agree, So I guess I'm throwing Flash Gordon in the mixer too. The pants and belt kind of have a Erin Gray Buck Rodgers vibe.

Capture.JPG