• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Anime Girl Kristin 2.0

theschell

Brilliant
I did Hearts Eyes, Stars Eyes, Spiral Eyes, and Magic Circles Eyes (for possession or spell casting) as optional mat pose files for her corneas to go along with the Imoji props... they replace the cornea textures with hearts, stars etc when applied as an overlay in her eyes...

Among the other Imoji smart-props are a large heart and a broken heart (similar in size and positioning to the sweat drop I used in my example image)...

theschell

Brilliant
This example uses the heart eyes overlay for her corneas that I mentioned, plus an over-sized blush emoji and the heart emoji from the set I'm including...

ImojiTest4.png

Last edited:

theschell

Brilliant
That's it ! anime girl stars in manga ! heh heh heh... 8 )
Lol yep! I've been trying to think of things to include with her that other anime style figures haven't had... As with my original version I'm really trying to build up her unique look and appeal... :)

theschell

Brilliant
Same pose as the previous image, but with the heart emoji and star eyes cornea overlay without the blush for a slightly different emotional context...

ImojiTest6.png

Wizzard

Brilliant
Hahahaha... "Sensei-sama!" great look Chris. She should be really popular with the otaku!
Cheers

theschell

Brilliant
I'm slowly getting closer to having my Anime Girl Kristin updated and done... still a bit of work to do yet, but there's finally a light at the end of the tunnel... :)

Here are the completed basic Hair Styles and some added hair accessories that I'll be including once I get everything else done. These examples show only the base hair color for each style, but they'll all have numerous alternate color mats in the final version...
HairPromo1.JPG

HairPromo2.JPG

HairPromo3.JPG

Wizzard

Brilliant
Versatility plus! reminds me of a set done for Aiko some time ago. With the added bonus of being able to use said Aiko hair with minimal adjustments. 8 )
Looking great Chris. now where's the drool cup?
8 D

Cheers

theschell

Brilliant
I'm adding a last hair accessory... an Orchid... to go with the others I've made. It will parent in place over her left ear, but will be pose-able so that it can be positioned as desired...

OrchidTest.jpg

theschell

Brilliant
Versatility plus! reminds me of a set done for Aiko some time ago. With the added bonus of being able to use said Aiko hair with minimal adjustments. 8 )
Looking great Chris. now where's the drool cup?
8 D

Cheers
I'm trying to give lots of extra options for her... only problem is it'll be a HUGE download (the file before final clean out of temp files and before being zipped is over 700mb)... lol

theschell

Brilliant
These are the 5 base skin-tones sets I'm going to be providing when the update is finished (from lightest to darkest)... for each of the 5 there are alternate tan-lines mat poses to match with her basic sports shorts and top, 1-peice swimsuit, 2-peice swimsuit, and string bikini...

Skins1.jpg
Skins2.jpg
Skins3.jpg
Skins4.jpg
Skins5.jpg

theschell

Brilliant
Got the last couple of clothing items done (I haven't modeled a hoodie as yet, but did do a denim cover-all style skirt that has a chest pocket).... now I'm just working on finishing up pose presets... I'm currently working on couples poses for my Kristin and Hiro 3 (I chose him as a base to go with Kristin as his style was best suited as a match for her and had done a custom character cr2 for Hiro 3 with textures to match Kristin that I'd put out called Anime Boy Hiro which I intend to update a bit and re-release after my girl is done and out)...

theschell

Brilliant
Here's the list of completed pose sets that I've been working on...

1) Anime Poses; 20 poses
2) Ballet Poses; 18 poses
3) Baseball Poses; 17 poses plus a few specific hand poses
4) Bathing Poses; 12 poses
5) Carried Poses; 7 matching pose sets each for Kristin and Hiro 3 (total of 21 poses for female/female, and female/male)
6) Cheerleader Poses; 10 poses, plus pose presets for the baton and pom-poms as well as specific hand poses
7) Couples Poses; 8 matching pose sets each for Kristin and Hiro 3 (total of 24 poses for female/female, and female/male)
8) Exercise Poses; 26 poses
9) Group Photo Poses; 4 Family Portrait poses and 6 Group Photo Poses for Kristin and Hiro 3
10) Gymnastics Poses; 23 poses plus specific hand poses and pose presets for gymnastics ribbons, hoops, and ball
11) Laying Down Poses; 26 poses
12) Pin-up Poses; 12 poses
13) Sitting Poses; 66 poses
14) Standing Poses; 62 poses
15) Swimming Poses; 13 poses
16) Track and Field; 8 Poses
17) Vehicle Poses; 11 poses for car, bike, and motor-cycle

I've also done over 23 poses for both arms together, 31 poses for each arm separately (right and left), and 21 poses for each hand (right and left), plus 10 counting poses for her fingers... Bringing the total of included pose presets to 452 thus far (and that's not including clothing skin, hair, eye, and finger-nail mat poses, or the custom character presets)!

The last few pose sets I still need to complete are:

Basketball Poses
Skating/Roller-blading Poses
Tennis Poses
Volleyball Poses

As you can see, I've been kind of busy! LOL :)

Last edited:

Wizzard

Brilliant
Hokey smokes Chris! My fingers hurt just thinking of all those poses. Kinda nice that you still go all out for your freebies, kinda scary too.
8 )
Ye can tell the labours of love, it always shows. Thankye muchly my friend. Cheers

theschell

Brilliant
Hokey smokes Chris! My fingers hurt just thinking of all those poses. Kinda nice that you still go all out for your freebies, kinda scary too.
8 )
Ye can tell the labours of love, it always shows. Thankye muchly my friend. Cheers
You're welcome and thank-you, my hands and head hurt from all the posing I've had to do to set these up!... I always tried to put my best out there in the freebies and products I released... I'd be a poor artist if I didn't do the same now! :)

theschell

Brilliant
Good news... I'm nearly done updating Kristin... Finally! Just gotta do promo images and final file fixes and clean-up now so hopefully I'll be able to get her out in the next week or so. I'll post an announcement once she's ready! :)

theschell

Brilliant
My Anime Girl Kristin 2.0 is now available for download from ShareCG (Anime Girl Kristin 2.0 for DS & Poser - Poser - ShareCG)

Features;

1) The base Anime Girl Kristin full figure with numerous body/head morphs and ERC controls, and a non-morphing Developers Figure to use for rigging etc (to allow users to create new outfits, poses etc), also included are genitals and pubic hair for those that might want them. The figure includes over 100 body shaping/control and head/face morphs, and uses fully rigged Eyelids, Eye Brows and Jaw controlled by ERC dials that can be mixed and matched for a huge array of facial expressions!

2) 12 Smart-Parented pose-able and morphing hair styles (with numerous mat poses to change hair colors), along with numerous hair accessories. There are also numerous mat poses to change fabric colors on hair styles that include them, and for the hair accessories for a better range of styles and looks!

3) Over 50 items of "every-day" wear clothing plus numerous mat poses to change colors and patterns, including several school uniform items, sports items and swim wear (including SCUBA gear), foot and head wear, and casual clothes.

4) 6 pairs of Eye Glasses (including sun shades), 11 items of Jewelry including a wrist watch, 10 body piercings including earrings, 3 school related props including a hand bag and Cheerleader Pom-Poms, and 5 exercise/gymnastics props. All props are either fully pose-able or are smart-parenting (in the case of jewelry etc).

5) Alternate mat poses and textures including; 5 default skin shades, various swimsuit tan-line versions of the base default skin shades (to match with the swimsuit styles included with the figure, so far over 20 alternate skins!), numerous pubic hair alternate mats, multiple alternate eye and fingernail color mat poses, and 6 Character Presets that will load both a character body shape and custom skin mats specific to each character!

6) Custom Anime style FX mat poses and Emoji props for Kristin's Head and Eyes for use in Manga styled images!

7) Over 500 "every-day" pose presets including various Sports, Driving, Sitting, Standing, Laying/Sleeping, and School related poses. I've even included some basic eating and drinking poses, couples poses, and much more!

8) Tested in Poser 7, 10, and 11 (in both Firefly and Superfly), and DAZ Studio 2.3 and DAZ Studio 4.5, 4.7, and 4.9 (only tested in 3Delight).

*IMPORTANT NOTE* These new files will overwrite the original files for my old version of my Anime Girl Kristin (previously from my website before it closed down). If you wish to keep the old version, please make a back-up of the older files (from your runtime libraries) somewhere else before installing Kristin 2.0!

Attachments

• KristinPromo1.jpg
    KristinPromo1.jpg
    194.4 KB · Views: 156
  • KristinPromo2.JPG
    KristinPromo2.JPG
    145.2 KB · Views: 159
  • KristinPromo3.JPG
    KristinPromo3.JPG
    128.2 KB · Views: 157
  • KristinPromo4.JPG
    KristinPromo4.JPG