• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.

Anime Girl Kristin 2.0

theschell

Adventurous
I did Hearts Eyes, Stars Eyes, Spiral Eyes, and Magic Circles Eyes (for possession or spell casting) as optional mat pose files for her corneas to go along with the Imoji props... they replace the cornea textures with hearts, stars etc when applied as an overlay in her eyes...

Among the other Imoji smart-props are a large heart and a broken heart (similar in size and positioning to the sweat drop I used in my example image)...

theschell

Adventurous
This example uses the heart eyes overlay for her corneas that I mentioned, plus an over-sized blush emoji and the heart emoji from the set I'm including...

ImojiTest4.png

Last edited:

theschell

Adventurous
That's it ! anime girl stars in manga ! heh heh heh... 8 )
Lol yep! I've been trying to think of things to include with her that other anime style figures haven't had... As with my original version I'm really trying to build up her unique look and appeal... :)

theschell

Adventurous
Same pose as the previous image, but with the heart emoji and star eyes cornea overlay without the blush for a slightly different emotional context...

ImojiTest6.png

theschell

Adventurous
I'm slowly getting closer to having my Anime Girl Kristin updated and done... still a bit of work to do yet, but there's finally a light at the end of the tunnel... :)

Here are the completed basic Hair Styles and some added hair accessories that I'll be including once I get everything else done. These examples show only the base hair color for each style, but they'll all have numerous alternate color mats in the final version...
HairPromo1.JPG

HairPromo2.JPG

HairPromo3.JPG

Wizzard

Eager
Versatility plus! reminds me of a set done for Aiko some time ago. With the added bonus of being able to use said Aiko hair with minimal adjustments. 8 )
Looking great Chris. now where's the drool cup?
8 D

Cheers

theschell

Adventurous
I'm adding a last hair accessory... an Orchid... to go with the others I've made. It will parent in place over her left ear, but will be pose-able so that it can be positioned as desired...

OrchidTest.jpg

theschell

Adventurous
Versatility plus! reminds me of a set done for Aiko some time ago. With the added bonus of being able to use said Aiko hair with minimal adjustments. 8 )
Looking great Chris. now where's the drool cup?
8 D

Cheers
I'm trying to give lots of extra options for her... only problem is it'll be a HUGE download (the file before final clean out of temp files and before being zipped is over 700mb)... lol

theschell

Adventurous
These are the 5 base skin-tones sets I'm going to be providing when the update is finished (from lightest to darkest)... for each of the 5 there are alternate tan-lines mat poses to match with her basic sports shorts and top, 1-peice swimsuit, 2-peice swimsuit, and string bikini...

Skins1.jpg
Skins2.jpg
Skins3.jpg
Skins4.jpg
Skins5.jpg