• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Anime Girl Kristin 2.0

Wizzard

Brilliant
Low on the ribcage, like an anime girl. 8 ) Kristin's not meant to be realistic, just fun. 8 )
take care, have fun. Cheers

Wizzard

Brilliant
In the words of Alfred E. Newman... "What? Me worry?" Chris did a good job on Kristin 1, and he's going all out on ver 2. new newness, clothes, poses, textures.... well you can see above. Considering his Mecha, She'll shine. 8 )

Cheers Taisho, we wait impatiently, or patiently. 8 )

theschell

Brilliant
Among the new morphs/ERC's are several new ones for breast movements and additional shaping; each breast can be swung left/right and up/down separately, or both can be adjusted together, and there are morphs to squeeze her breasts together or spread them apart and also to flatten them (for poses where she's laying on her back or stomach) or to jut them out slightly (for poses where she's bent over)... there are also a couple to give additional adjustment for the cleavage between them (aside from that cause by the other morphs and shapes)...

There are currently 9 over-all Body Shaping Morphs/ERC's, 9 Head shaping morphs, 25 Facial Expressions morphs/ERC's, 7 Eye morph and movement ERC's, 13 Breast shaping morphs/ERC's, and a few others... among the other new features I've added... She shares common UV Mapping with the original Kristin Figure so the new textures can be made to work on the old version (though the new character presets won't as they use the new body shapes and such that the old version didn't have)...

Last edited:

theschell

Brilliant
Eventually (quite a ways down the road) I'll also re-release the cosplay, sci-fi, and fantasy equipment and outfits I'd done for Kristin 1, but they'll need to be updated for the new rigging and morphs before that can happen, and I can't even start on that till the base figure update is complete... I also plan on re-releasing an updated version of my Cyberoid Pinnochia figure that was based upon my Anime Girl...

TaishoBee

Adventurous
In the words of Alfred E. Newman... "What? Me worry?" Chris did a good job on Kristin 1, and he's going all out on ver 2. new newness, clothes, poses, textures.... well you can see above. Considering his Mecha, She'll shine. 8 )

Cheers Taisho, we wait impatiently, or patiently. 8 )
Most definitely! :)

TaishoBee

Adventurous
Among the new morphs/ERC's are several new ones for breast movements and additional shaping; each breast can be swung left/right and up/down separately, or both can be adjusted together, and there are morphs to squeeze her breasts together or spread them apart and also to flatten them (for poses where she's laying on her back or stomach) or to jut them out slightly (for poses where she's bent over)... there are also a couple to give additional adjustment for the cleavage between them (aside from that cause by the other morphs and shapes)...

There are currently 9 over-all Body Shaping Morphs/ERC's, 9 Head shaping morphs, 25 Facial Expressions morphs/ERC's, 7 Eye morph and movement ERC's, 13 Breast shaping morphs/ERC's, and a few others... among the other new features I've added... She shares common UV Mapping with the original Kristin Figure so the new textures can be made to work on the old version (though the new character presets won't as they use the new body shapes and such that the old version didn't have)...
She's gonna be EPIC!

theschell

Brilliant
She's gonna be EPIC!
I'm certainly hoping she'll be well received... She isn't quite as good as say Dawn or Dusk, or any of the DS figures (there are just certain things I haven't been able to do within my own rigging/modelling skills)... but I'm trying my best to make a decent and reasonably useful figure within my capabilities such as they are, "organic" figures like this are probably one of the most difficult subjects to create... :)

TaishoBee

Adventurous
I'm certainly hoping she'll be well received... She isn't quite as good as say Dawn or Dusk, or any of the DS figures (there are just certain things I haven't been able to do within my own rigging/modelling skills)... but I'm trying my best to make a decent and reasonably useful figure within my capabilities such as they are, "organic" figures like this are probably one of the most difficult subjects to create... :)
I'm sure she will. I use DS's figures, but mostly I use the older figures with CR2s I can understand, LOL Like my #1 fave, Scampixie Pranx and Pranx 2. I also use Luna and Diva, Kids 4, Aiko and Hiro 4. I appreciate the simple-non-choking-models that my laptop, while being powerful, still appreciates. Poser drags with any Genesis, but especially with G3 and G8. They work and I have characters using them, but yeah. I'm rambling, sorry XD Oh and for Kristen, I'd love some overalls and a baggy hoodie. Just a thought, not a request LOL

theschell

Brilliant
I'm sure she will. I use DS's figures, but mostly I use the older figures with CR2s I can understand, LOL Like my #1 fave, Scampixie Pranx and Pranx 2. I also use Luna and Diva, Kids 4, Aiko and Hiro 4. I appreciate the simple-non-choking-models that my laptop, while being powerful, still appreciates. Poser drags with any Genesis, but especially with G3 and G8. They work and I have characters using them, but yeah. I'm rambling, sorry XD Oh and for Kristen, I'd love some overalls and a baggy hoodie. Just a thought, not a request LOL
No worries I tend to ramble a bit myself at times :)

I'll keep the hoodie and overalls in mind... I still need to make a few things for her as head wear... ball cap, sun visor and the like... so I may see about adding a couple more clothing items as I work on completing other things... Right now I'm still working on putting together all the basic poses and thumbnails needed that I want to include in the updated base figure download...

TaishoBee

Adventurous
No worries I tend to ramble a bit myself at times :)

I'll keep the hoodie and overalls in mind... I still need to make a few things for her as head wear... ball cap, sun visor and the like... so I may see about adding a couple more clothing items as I work on completing other things... Right now I'm still working on putting together all the basic poses and thumbnails needed that I want to include in the updated base figure download...
XD Great, the whole project gives me something to look forward to! :)

theschell

Brilliant
Just for fun I decided to add some very simple smart-parented anime style Imoji's to the props I'm including with my updated Kristin Figure... a fun little extra for those of you that might use her for illustrations... :)

I'm still working on finishing pose presets... I only have 3 sets of poses left to complete at this point, but I'm taking a little bit of a breather to recharge my creative juice before I get back to them. Once I get pose sets finished I'll finish up the few other items I want to include...

theschell

Brilliant
ImojiTest2.png

theschell

Brilliant
She's looking really good. Coming along gangbusters Chris!!
Now to calm down 8 )

Cheers
Thanks! The image posted above used 2 of the Imoji props I've added... the sweat drop and the blank eyes for a stunned look to add to her facial expressions. I've also added some items like a black storm cloud and a black angry mark among others...they smart-parent to her head to follow head movements. I figured they'd be some unique additions to her extras, she is an anime girl after-all and I wanted to do some stereotypical props to add to her repertoire... :)