• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Centaur for Harry & Dawn

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I decided to try my hand with it, so here s my Centaur Dawn BeJeweled. :)
Ummm, don't know what is going on with the tail, this is a Superfly render.

CentaurKyokkoSF-002.jpg

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I'm putting finishing touches on one rendered in DS and will upload it soon.
For my personal use in DS I exported all the props morphed together and the hair, tail and fets as an obj.
Then imported to DS and added textures by hand for each thing, it works. :)

Gadget Girl

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
Ummm, don't know what is going on with the tail, this is a Superfly render.

Great renders. As for the tail, it might just be your render settings. You might need to up your max transparency bounces for Superfly, I find I usually need anywhere from 30 to 50. It definitely adds to the render time, but it gets rid of strange outlines or shadows on hair.

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Wonderfully fantastical! Like centaur/fairy crosses. Throw some fairy wings (maybe 2 sets) on and make the flowers bigger!
Like the old Flutterby stories

hemi426

Inspired
I am currently testing a centaur morph for Harry in combination with Victoria 4. When the morph is included in a pmd file, that can be loaded with a pz2, it can be distributed, right?

Attachments

• SideBySide.jpg
    SideBySide.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 460

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
I would check with LisaB first about that ........... it would be cool if you could also include Dawn. I know the Dawn Centaurs have been really popular if you look at the Hivewire Horse thread. Still check with her and see. Nice work on the morph BTW!!

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
You need to be sure that your pmd does not contain any morphs or shapes of either of the original figures

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I haven't used it for awhile but the Dawn morph at the begging of the thread worked for me (as you can see by my previous posts).

I don't know if NA's read the beginning of the thread otherwise she would have seen you have already did a Dawn morph :)

hemi426

Inspired
And for the Poser users, here's the package for HiverWire horse in combination with Victoria 4.2 (Morphs++ required)

Attachments

• HH42CentaurPoser.zip
    187 KB · Views: 249