• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

CWRW Product Previews

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
You should have known better, Miss B!!
*wanders off, giggling at Chris*

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Burgers and chips...yum! I had the best hot chocolate the other day it was made properly like Belgian hot chocolate...just so yummy!

Ken Gilliland

Dances with Bees
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Great work, Laurie!

Food? why not... lol here's my planned T-day menu: Figs with Bacon and Chile, Roasted Parsnip Soup with Walnut Pesto, Herb and Cheese Poppers, Bourbon and Brown Sugar Glazed Turkey with Mustard Seed Gravy, Fried Rice Stuffing, Cranberry Chutney with Orange, Figs, and Mustard, Duchess Twice-baked Potatoes, Sweet Potato and Brussels Spout Okonomiyaki (Japanese Pancakes), Hasselback Butternut Squash with Bay Leaves, Green Beans with Mushroom Xo Sauce, Roasted Carrots with Creamy Nuoc Cham Dressing and the desserts; Cranberry Key Lime Pie and Apple Pandowdy with Maple-Bourbon Whipped Cream.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Holy cow Ken!! Glory be! Room for another at the table? Sounds sooo good. And having the opportunity to devour your cooking, I'm certain this years menu will be an experience to enjoy and remember.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
That's it. I'm going to Ken's for Thanksgiving and Chris' place after for a second dessert (cause I know he'll have a lot to choose from :p
:happyflip:

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I'm so jealous Alisa. At least you live closer to both of them. ~growl, growl, grumble~

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Burgers, fries, cookies, cakes, pies. Juicy grapes, plums, lemons, nuts and dates. More burgers, cheetos, and moon pies. Pot roast, tacos, samich, donuts, more cookies, onion rings, sweet peas, corn on the cob or off. Pizza thin or thick, banana bread, meat loaf, mashed or smashed potatoes. Death by chocolate and lastly the great wall of chocolate with raspberry drizzle.
Your a cruel cruel man Chris and Ken! lol

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
I need to get over to TJ's and see if they've got their brussels sprouts au gratin again this year. Those are good. They've some other nice side dishes, but that one I particularly liked.

Wish they still had their winter loaf. But I haven't seen that for a year or three.

Don't like turkey. Maybe I'll go out to Cantors for pastrami.

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
LOL I hadn't realized this had now become a foodie thread:) (Shame on you Chris!:)

Well.... here we go in more for triple cream brie, Mousse Truffee pate, manchego on homemade pugliese and ripe golden pears... And of of course a good sharp Vermont Cheddar:) For sweets, vanilla ice cream served with walnut halves and Vermont Maple Syrup.

Ok now I'm hungry:) And Ken? I am totally crashing your Thanksgiving feast:)