• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

CWRW Product Previews

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
WooHoo!!! I found a solution!!!! One would need a text editor that numbers each line ideally- but one could also do a Find using the words propagatingScale" -so by "unhiding" the PropagatingScales then one can use it as a prop!!! Just change the "hidden" value on the lines shown in my screen grab from 1 to 0 and resave!

LoinclothCR2edit.jpg

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
NEWS FLASH!! KEN'S ROYAL HAWAIAN LOIN CLOTH PROP WORKS!!

RoyalHawianLoinClothPropFigureOnMoglie.jpg

I HAD TO SHOW ALL DIALS, SCALE A BIT, BUT THERE ARE A LOT OF MORPHS IN IT, AND IT GOES TO HIM, BUT YOU NEED TO PARENT...
FLINT HAWK WATCHED THE MOVIE, AND THOUGHT OF THIS PROP EVEN THEN! LOL!! YAY!! IT'S MORE 'AUTHENTIC' FOR THE JUNGLE BOOK MOGLIE... YAYAY!

and PS this is an UN-RENDERED image ... was in a hurry! :)

Last edited:

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
@CWRW thanks...but those numbers and me are unable to deal... lol!! and I like the 'diaper' look for him better for my project... in the DVD extras, the little boy actor even called it 'his diaper' ! LOL!

I'm sure the morphs IN the prop will help with posing/fitting...and or scaling too...but this is great!! hee hee!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
It works!! WOOHOO!!
So if you don't have a text editor that numbers each line you can open up the .cr2 and do a replacement of hidden 1 with hidden 0 then save and that should give you the scale option and scale on the XYZ.

Brilliant Laurie!!

Loincloth Fix.png Loincloth Rear.png

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Ok off to post this info in the Diva clothing thread and my thread!

Thanks guys!! That Hawaiian gear really does make him look snazzy!

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Also too- I tend to forget this- for best results on the loincloth regardless of whether for our Jungle Kids or for Dusk- change to Figure-> Skinning Method->Unimesh and set the SubD in Poser to 2-3.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Oh I can make those changes in the PFE easily. Thanks for posting that Laurie. ;)

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
uh wait a minute.... Got a question ... @CWRW doesn't Rodrigo come WITH Rodrigo head morph? The set has been split now? It didn't say mini pack on this page:
CWRW Rodrigo for Dusk - A CWRW 3D Creation
but go to reading... :( I sent a friend $10 to go buy Rodrigo for a gift but realized 'too late' that the set is split now!?

(I WISH there was a way to gift right from HERE, but not, so I have to use paypal to give the $ to the person)

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Oh... guess it's been "that long" since I bought him for myself...I forgot! :oops: Thanks, Alisa!