• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Beautiful Luannemarie.

This is for Lorraine and NapalmArsenal who wanted more Kitty Ponies :)

Ok, this is pretty much the same as the one I posted in the Whisper thread, but I changed the colour of the flowers and just the colour disp on the Whisper coats. (I kept CWRW eyes, bump/specs etc as I wanted to do a quick render as I haven't set up Iray presets on my Kitty textures and was too lazy to change the rest to mine :p)

luannemarie

Busy Bee
I decided to play with the new pony last night.
Title: A pixi and Her Pony
pixi pony 101a.jpg

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Some beautiful charming and fanciful artwork over the past several days, everyone!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
This may be the last post for a while as I am cleaning up lightning damage with the house, but this did get saved on the cloud.

Hivewire Horse
Whisper
CWRW's Ultra Textures for the Hivewire Horse Red Dunskin texture
CWRW's Mane and Tail 3
Lisa's Botanicals Asiatic Lilies
Jungle Heat for Lisa's Botanicals Asiatic Lilies (Shy Tiger and Akela)
Lisa's Botanicals Bell Flowers
Soft Pastel for Lisa's Botanicals Bell Flowers
Butterfly is from Vue
Wings created in Photoshop
Grass is RDNA Modules Fall Foliage
Background photo is from the woods behind my house

Winsome Whispers
Whisper 2.jpg

Carey

Extraordinary
One more to add here I thought might inspire a few of you...I finally sat down and played with the hivewire horse textures, no I didn't change them per say.. I just sort of gave it what you might call the Carey treatment, I added a touch of reflect and a slight displacement map. I used the map functions blend and edge blend to inject a touch of green to set off the red and add more contrast.
I am not saying I did anything spectacular, the model is too good base wise to want to do that, but the Hivewire Horse has now been "Careyfied".....lol
View media item 1291

Carey

Extraordinary
This may be the last post for a while as I am cleaning up lightning damage with the house, but this did get saved on the cloud.

Hivewire Horse
Whisper
CWRW's Ultra Textures for the Hivewire Horse Red Dunskin texture
CWRW's Mane and Tail 3
Lisa's Botanicals Asiatic Lilies
Jungle Heat for Lisa's Botanicals Asiatic Lilies (Shy Tiger and Akela)
Lisa's Botanicals Bell Flowers
Soft Pastel for Lisa's Botanicals Bell Flowers
Butterfly is from Vue
Wings created in Photoshop
Grass is RDNA Modules Fall Foliage
Background photo is from the woods behind my house

Winsome Whispers
View attachment 8304
What is that a unicorn where the horn comes out of the top of the head?