• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Thanks everyone.
Out of Hospital now. I end up getting cake so that was good (it was all I wanted :D). Its my hubby's birthday today so we're going out for dinner. Nothing flash, just so we don't have to cook and we'll do something on the weekend.

Wow - what a crazy week!

Hope they figured out what was wrong and have it all fixed. Happy birthdays to you and hubby, and Happy Anniversary!!!
:bday:

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Still don't know whats wrong (have a theory its my hernia stressing my body out, its a big one that I'm due to have surgery on in late May so if you don't here from me for awhile after then its because I can't get to a computer :)) at least they ruled out the major problems it could have been (they were worried it could have been heart attack and blood clots) so all good there.
Had a nice quick dinner last night with hubby (we both didn't want to cook) and are going to have a mini party Sat to make up for the sucky week :D

I'm going to start working on a little something to post here. I'm missing all the pretty pony art - come on people make me something nice to look at :p hehehe

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Thanks everyone.
Out of Hospital now. I end up getting cake so that was good (it was all I wanted :D). Its my hubby's birthday today so we're going out for dinner. Nothing flash, just so we don't have to cook and we'll do something on the weekend.
I'm So0000000 GLAD you are out of the hospital Rae! You take care of yourself hon! I want to see more of your awesome Harry and coat creations!! =) ((HUGS)):balloon02:
I hope you enjoy the rest of the Birthday and Anniversary activities!!

Ok, maybe kind of pretty to look at (LOL) at least he's got sparkles!! I probably could of taken more time on him!
Lily Horse copy.jpg

Last edited:

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Pretty, NA - And Rae, glad it doesn't seem to be anything like what they were concerned about (not that hernias are fun!). Have a lovely weekend!!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
@Rae134 Yes, this is a combo with Passion Fire, Passion Snow, Mandata, and one Spotted Leopard peaking out on the left. LOL

I have another one in the works using the Akhel Teke morph, but it will be a while before it's completed. I have another project that I'm working on. I finally got Laurie's Ultra textures 1 and Draft horse model for my B-day. So, just need the Kirin, Kelpie, and Arabian as far as breeds go. I also have that barrel racer that I need to finish since the western saddle is out now. I did grab that one when it first came out.

Off to update the bay textures!

Last edited:

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Ahh good to know, my favorite flowers are Iris's and the Oriental Lilies. The Asiatic lily is close in shape to the Oriental so those textures make it on my list :D

Haha, I've got ALL the breeds/coats now (the Uni was the last one I got) and I still want more (greedy aren't I hehehe).

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
LOL Nope not greedy at all!! Just got to get that stable completed! =)

I think Lisa was working on an Iris model not too long ago. My Irises have been really pretty this year. I have the deep purple bearded, rusty yellow and purple, and the heirloom varieties that are yellow and a pale purple. I do have photos lol I can share in PM.