• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Really nice Carola! I think there is also a watercolor, charcoal, pastels and ...... a sketch option in the filters in PS. This is very well done!!

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
I've used AlienSkin's SnapArt PlugIn for Photoshop for a lot of things. They have a really nice oil painting filter. Although I've used the pastels, and colored pencil filters as well.

VortigensBane

Busy Bee
Horseback Escape

Horseback Escape.jpg

I've been playing with this scene for a couple of months now, but I finally got it rendered. I just had to try out Harry's new iray textures. However, I wanted a black Harry, so I swapped out the default bay texture maps for the Friesan ones.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Dang - way too far behind to comment on each image, but I'm loving them ALL. Such variety and talent in this group!!!!

Rokket

Dances with Bees
mmmmm... Kemosabe..... I think the wagon has left!

View attachment 2024
Sorry for coming in too late, but I just noticed this render of the Lone Ranger! The best lines in that movie:

Tonto: "Something.... very wrong with that horse!"

Lone Ranger: "You do know what 'Tonto' means in Spanish, don't you?"

Too bad it tanked at the box office. Could have had a franchise.

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
And there I was, not giving a rats about the critics, having a fine time laughing myself into fits. Go figure.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I just saw it a few weeks ago, and I nearly fell off my couch laughing when I heard him say that.