• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Redhead Alert!

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
GOING MY WAY?

The Proprietors humbly wish to draw your attention to the latest offering in our peerless range of luxury transportation for the discerning vampire!

The DEDDUN-BURRIED STEAM HEARSE

This vehicle is constructed of only the very finest of materials and is outfitted with the most desirable appointments as required by our valued clientele!
There is nothing left out from the heavily reinforced main saloon with its tinted windows, backed with black Chinese silk curtains to the durability and comfort of its personally bespoke coffin.
Tuition in the operation and maintenance of the vehicle is given to your Igor or appointed Minion at no extra charge.
Appointment to view and test drive in writing to Drakul Transportation Inc. The Old Castle, Transylvania.

Going My Way 72 dpi.jpg

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Men, you can't trust them lol

I like the room in the second one Hornet, I'd live there,I'd change the red accents to turquoise tho because that's my fav colour :p

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I'm in favor of the first room as well, as I happen to like, and own, some antique furniture. ;)

Rokket

Dances with Bees
I'll take them both. One would be on the first floor, the other on the second floor. Both off limits to anyone younger than 10.

Hornet3d

Wise
Thank you for all the supportive comments. The rooms are both creations from ironman13, the top room is Visions of the Past and the other Visions in White. Visions of the Past is rendered as is and uses the included lighting while the render of Visions in White has a lot of additions, the floor lights and the metal structures on the top shelf are both nicked from other ironman13 products although I added the red crystals. I think turquoise would work better and certainly more dramatic lighting would make a better render, I kept the lighting high as sort of contrast with the other room. Lighting is very different as the included lighting uses a few lamps that I removed from the room so instead there is an area light above and some lighting comes from emissions on the floor lights.

I am happy with them both if only because I am fighting off a really bad cold which has sent me low, not saying the renders would have been any better without the cold but I did have the sense I had achieved something under the circumstances.

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Well, I just uploaded my latest publication project. It was a short one, with only a half-dozen illos.
This is another one from the old SS/HG fic exchange. This time from the 2012 exchange. It's a double story, told half in flashback during Hermione's 6th year. In present day (i.e., around 2015) Hermione is a medical researcher, and is engaged in a project attempting to find the cause, and develop a treatment for a disturbing rise in magical allergies which have become a matter of considerable concern.

She's on holiday in Avignon when she catches traces of the sort of magical decay which accompanies this condition.
Frontspiece.jpg

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Thank you!
I really hate having to use images off the web, but I needed that specific bridge.