• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Rokket

Dances with Bees
Pajamas.jpg

Believe it or not, I started out making something completely different... This is Dawn's new Supergirl Pajamas. Notice the red undies...

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Is that Dawn? Which character did you use, or is that your own personal facial morph?

Rokket

Dances with Bees
Is that Dawn? Which character did you use, or is that your own personal facial morph?
I did my own dialing to get that morph. It's the one I used when I was making the Elektra costume. I just changed it up a bit and added the hair.

EDIT: I used Dawn SE, which already has some built in morphs, but I have her starter morph pack also, and used a few of those dials as well.

Rokket

Dances with Bees
Pajamas for Dawn.jpg

UPDATE!!!
I changed the textures and added a DC logo to the print to make it look like something you would buy in a store. I also changed the bump maps to make it look like she is wearing clothing and not a rubber suit.

Miss B

CV-BEE
I like the lighting better in the first render. This seems to be washing out the Supergirl logo, and the shadow under her chin is much darker. Also her right arm almost looks a bit washed out, and her left arm is now in total shadow, which makes it look as if she has that arm a bit behind her, unless that's the pose. I can't tell for sure.

I do like the idea of Supergirl PJs though. ;)

Rokket

Dances with Bees
I like the lighting better in the first render. This seems to be washing out the Supergirl logo, and the shadow under her chin is much darker. Also her right arm almost looks a bit washed out, and her left arm is now in total shadow, which makes it look as if she has that arm a bit behind her, unless that's the pose. I can't tell for sure.

I do like the idea of Supergirl PJs though. ;)
She is in a walk, so yeah, the arm is behind her.

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
In Hermione's 6th year, she was delighted to have scored a "special project" of learning and preparing the wolfsbane potion. On the first night of brewing, Professor Snape had applied a bubble-head charm before she started. She knew better than to ask him personal questions.

She was also distracted by the fact that he was reading a book for most of the time she was working.

On the 2nd night of brewing she was early. She started heating the potion-in-progress before Professor Snape arrived.

This turned out to have been a monumental mistake.
Wolfsbane.jpg

Miss B

CV-BEE
I added one of Ghostship's lights to this. I think it was 'sun'. I guess it was a bit too much.
Just try lowering the intensity some, and see if that works.

Most of the time I use his Studio + Hair setup, and then play with the intensity of the Main Area Light to suit the scene.

Rokket

Dances with Bees
Just try lowering the intensity some, and see if that works.

Most of the time I use his Studio + Hair setup, and then play with the intensity of the Main Area Light to suit the scene.
I would, but I already posted it a couple times. I don't want to keep posting...

Miss B

CV-BEE
No problem, just try it with the next render you create, and see if you like the results better.

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
In the present day, Lucius Malfoy, the owner of the chateau, gives Hermione leave to investigate and see whether she can find the source of the disturbing readings. her sensor leader her to a sinister chamber in the understructure beneath the house.

She recognizes this place. She read about it in a (rather shocking) book. Not coincidentally, the book which Professor Snape had been reading during her attempt at brewing wolfsba
Dungeon.jpg
ne, all those years ago.