• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

What Is Your Favorite TV Show?

DanaTA

Distinguished
Never saw the remake. I wanted to get the DVD boxed set of the original series, but it's expensive. We had a lot of good laughs watching that show!

Dana

Nod

Adventurous
I remember Dangermouse, but just barely. It wasn't on much in my town. Besides, I preferred Secret Squirrel.
Dangermouse is available on Netflix.
There was a remake series of Dangermouse a few years back. The only thing wrong with it, was that they appear to have become human sized!

eclark1894

Visionary
There was one more....
Inch High Private Eye!
1596289320634.png

KageRyu

Lost Mad Soul
Contributing Artist
haven't seen it yet... just watching 'the Queen's Gambit' at the moment. :inverted:
I started watching that when visiting my friend/cleaning out my old house last month. I only made it to episode 3 or 4, can't remember.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I loved Queens Gambit. Liked that live action Winx too (but that kind of thing is right up my ally).

I kinda like Wandavision but I've only seen 2 eps (watching that with hubby and he works weeks away so will have more to watch when he gets home tomorrow). I used to love Bewitched and I love Lucy and such which it kind of reminds me of so I don't mind it. Interested to see where they go with it (purposely not watching any trailers etc)

eclark1894

Visionary
The animation is a blatant rip-off of the Archies. Except for Cindy, you can even tell who's supposed to be who. Greg is Archie, Peter is Reggie, Bobby is Jughead, Marchis is Bety and Jan is Veronica. I guess that makes Cindy, Hot Dog.

eclark1894

Visionary
You know, I just went back to the beginning of this thread. This thread is five years old. Anybody want to revisit what your favorite shows are on tv right now?

I've since retired since this thread started, so I find myself either watching a lot of tv or on the computer a lot, not doing what I'm supposed to. I dropped Hulu, Netflix and Disney Plus from my streaming services for various reasons. Some political, but mostly because they're boring to me. They're just not as good as they used to be. On the other hand, I've picked up two new streaming channels HBO Max which has a lot of the DC properties on it, including Justice League, Justice League Unlimited, the Animated Batman and Superman series, Titans, etc. And a lot of the new movies that are coming out. I do miss Netflix a little bit, but oh well.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I subscribe to Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime. Sadly, only Netflix still allows me to stream video with my VPN, so I won't be cancelling Netflix anytime soon. Granted, most of the time I stream video on my Fire rather than my computer. But I like the option to stream on my computer.

I added BritBox to my Amazon Prime subscription so I could watch some of my favorite British series (Midsomer Murder, Death in Paradise, Father Brown (with Mark Williams). Are we sensing a pattern here? I also discovered a new favorite, Shakespeare & Hathaway. Yes, another "murders in an idyllic setting" series.

BritBox also has Rosemary and Thyme (a pair of gardening detectives investigating murders in idyllic settings while landscaping the grounds). Though I've seen all the seasons, it's always worth revisiting just to see Pam Ferris.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
My husband and I subscribe to Netflix and Acorn which has British, Australian and NZ shows mainly. My daughter has Disney plus and Amazon Prime which as she is still living at home is set up on our main tv.

I'm currently watching Star Trek the Next Generation. We finished Deep Space Nine and Voyager recently. Then I want to watch Picard again.

Other than that I'm watching a lot of tiny house videos on Youtube and Netflix(Tiny Nation) and Zbrush tutorials on Youtube. It's nice to watch them on a tv and then have a go while running them through more slowly on the computer and stopping the video while you have a go.