• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

What Is Your Favorite TV Show?

KageRyu

Lost Mad Soul
Contributing Artist
I am currently disappointed in television's offerings. Lots of stuff that's ok to waste time, but nothing I can truly sink my teeth into as far as new series. I liked Resident Alien, and I still like The Expanse. I do await the new seasons of the Boys, the Orville, Umbrella Academy, For All Mankind. Debris is interesting, but feels derivative to me. I am interested to see where the Nevers goes. Other than those, a lot of what I have seen seems to be trying to recapture the success or formula of other, better franchises. Even the anime I have tried to watch seems derivitive, repetitive, or formulaic lately. As a fan of classic Gundam I am disapointed in most of the Gundam series from 2000 onward as they use the same basic plot and just change names and introduce new Mecha designs.
Maybe I'm just getting old...

eclark1894

Visionary
I am currently disappointed in television's offerings. Lots of stuff that's ok to waste time, but nothing I can truly sink my teeth into as far as new series. I liked Resident Alien, and I still like The Expanse. I do await the new seasons of the Boys, the Orville, Umbrella Academy, For All Mankind. Debris is interesting, but feels derivative to me. I am interested to see where the Nevers goes. Other than those, a lot of what I have seen seems to be trying to recapture the success or formula of other, better franchises. Even the anime I have tried to watch seems derivitive, repetitive, or formulaic lately. As a fan of classic Gundam I am disapointed in most of the Gundam series from 2000 onward as they use the same basic plot and just change names and introduce new Mecha designs.
I started watching the Nevers, but to be frank, it's kind of boring. I haven't made it through one episode yet.
Is The Orville still on? I thought it had been cancelled. I enjoyed watching the Umbrella Accademy... at first. But the second second just barely held my interest.

KageRyu

Lost Mad Soul
Contributing Artist
I started watching the Nevers, but to be frank, it's kind of boring. I haven't made it through one episode yet.
Is The Orville still on? I thought it had been cancelled. I enjoyed watching the Umbrella Accademy... at first. But the second second just barely held my interest.
I almost gave up on it and was mainly watching it to kill time. While I liked the first episode I did find it a bit slow in later episodes, but episode 6 really changed it all for me (and perhaps they should have opened with it) now I am very interested in where it's going.

MEC4D

Zbrushing through the topology
Contributing Artist
We have for now only Amazon Prime TV. Netflix we drop also. Was Political .
We revisite currently the X-Files :) and Supernatural. Great series.
Good shows to watch again , I just keep my Hulu for the Handmaiden show, I loved the Resident Alien show, very funny , and currently we watching " Debris" and "The Nevers" the last episode was surprising good.. and so was Debris .
We just finished "Altered Carbon" season 2 ..

To tell you the truth, not big fan of Netflix , canceled it after the trial was over .. I prefer Hulu for the Shows and A.Prime for videos , plus there are tons of free apps on my TV to watch 24h , I like to have some noises while working

KageRyu

Lost Mad Soul
Contributing Artist
Altered Carbon was excellent, but for me season 2 was quite some time ago. Very Cyberpunkesque. I hope there will be a season 3.

MEC4D

Contributing Artist
Me too , they did not not definitely closed it , so possibilities for a season 3 is there , I was pretty addicted to this one !
Another one is Love Death + Robots , I like the mini episodes but much too short , new season just arrived .
We also enjoyed Falcon and the Winter Soldier , was surprisingly good for the acting and of course WandaVision on my list of favorites.

AnimaGemini

Living in the clouds
Contributing Artist
To tell you the truth, not big fan of Netflix , canceled it after the trial was over .. I prefer Hulu for the Shows and A.Prime for videos , plus there are tons of free apps on my TV to watch 24h , I like to have some noises while working
We used to watch on Netflix mostly South Korean movies and series . Sure also other stuff, but less and less. For my taste they become way to political. I am not interested in any Political opinion from a company who want to sell me their stuff.
I just want to relax and enjoy a good fantasy/Scifi..what ever série or movie. No need for useless lecture from a 3rd party here.

Altered Carbon , here I was twisted. Find it not bad, but sometimes confusing.

Another one is Love Death + Robots , I like the mini episodes but much too short , new season just arrived .
Love them. Really great whit some wicked twist.

eclark1894

Visionary
We all are. I'll be honest, I never really enjoyed the Gumdam series. I watched Starblazers, but that was about it. I think Pluto TV on Roku still has Starblazers and maybe a Gumdam or two, though. And Pluto is at least free.

eclark1894

Visionary
RIP, Captain Stubing. Gavin McCleod of McHale's Navy, The Mary Tyler Moore Show and The Love Boat passed away yesterday at age 90, after a period of ill health.

eclark1894

Visionary
RIP, Captain Stubing. Gavin McCleod of McHale's Navy, The Mary Tyler Moore Show and The Love Boat passed away yesterday at age 90, after a period of ill health.
That means there are four actors from the Mary tyler show that are still with us; Ed Asner, Betty White, Joyce Bulifant, and John Amos. Five, if you count the young Actress who played Bess.

eclark1894

Visionary
That means there are four actors from the Mary tyler show that are still with us; Ed Asner, Betty White, Joyce Bulifant, and John Amos. Five, if you count the young Actress who played Bess.
Thought I'd make you smile after this bad news. There are Five actors from the show Lost in Space still around. They are June Lockhart, the mother, Mark Goddard (Major Don West), Marta Kristen (Judy Robinson), Angela Cartwright (Penny Robinson), and Bill Mumy (Will Robinson).

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Yes, I read that in this morning's NY Times obituary column. I remember him best from The Love Boat.

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Good shows to watch again , I just keep my Hulu for the Handmaiden show, I loved the Resident Alien show, very funny , and currently we watching " Debris" and "The Nevers" the last episode was surprising good.. and so was Debris .

I don't know what it is about the Handmaiden's Tale but I find it very disturbing. I watch it but slowly. Someone told me that everything that happens in it has happened in history at some point.

Good Girls is pretty good.

Also started watching Cruel Summer which is pretty interesting.

MEC4D

Contributing Artist
I don't know what it is about the Handmaiden's Tale but I find it very disturbing. I watch it but slowly. Someone told me that everything that happens in it has happened in history at some point.
Handmaiden's Tale are brutal , I cry, I am angry ..it awake all my emotions
and it is not going any less in this current season .
It happened once before to some degree , when Men use religion to control women's right , that is when the story starting . This is the modern witch hunt Janet . And in many countries it is sadly still the reality of today.

I did not checked the other shows you mentioned , and I will , since most of my shows are already finished for this season