• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED Western Tack for the HiveWire Horse is here!

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Both images are great Flint, but I love that Shepherd (and I love how the kitty is eyeing of the bird :D)

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Holy Crap!!!

Those are awesome renders!!! A ton of work I'm sure. Way to go. So good!!!

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I was having trouble with posing the reins (the controls weren't there) and I was testing something for 3wComics and I had a similar problem which they helped me with and bingo! I was able to fix the reins issue I was having! Yay! Thanks 3wComics!
the paint.jpg

Friesian Horse (with texture I made from a combination of a couple of CWRW textures and CWRW tail from her tail pack), the wonderful Western Pack and Rodrigo rendered in Iray :)

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
And of course, since I'm pages and pages behind again, Absolutely was for the renders on the last several pages!

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Thanks Chris. Thanks Miss B, its actually a really simple scene - Dusk, Harry and a HDRi :D

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
its in "iRadiance - HDRI Variety Pack One" from Daz (Mountain B I think from memory)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Thanks, but I don't have DS 4.9, so can't use it. It is quite nice though. ;)

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I use 4.8, my computer melts down if I try and use 4.9 :D I don't know anything about Poser, it doesn't use HDRis for lighting/backgrounds?

Miss B

CV-BEE
Good question. I know my Bryce does. I'll have to investigate that.

Edited to Add: Now that I think about it, PoserPro 11 has a new "ground" that's actually a construct of a ground plane and a dome, so it may well be possible to use them there, though I think that's more for 360 degree images so you can rotate around for different parts of a scene, and lighting to go with it.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Thanks Flint_Hawk.

mmmm, Miss B, I'm rendering at the moment so I can't find where the HDRi is located on my computer but most of them come with a panoramic (I think 360 degrees in most cases) backplate that theoretically you could use if you can't use the HDRi itself (without having the program I can't test this out tho)

Miss B

CV-BEE
Ohhh, the panoramic backplate would do the trick. I'll have to check how folks do HDRi in Poser. I suspect there's a way, but I've not had a reason to do so up 'til now.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Give me a coupe of hours and I'll see if this pack has them and I'll PM you :D