1. We are upgrading to a 2.0 version of our forum as this 1.5 version is no longer supported. Please look at your bookmarks if you have them and note them in a text document as the import process for bookmarks may not work correctly. We will have bookmarks in the 2.0 version so you will be able to recreate whatever may be lost in the upgrade. Everything else appears to have come across fine in our initial tests. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Sunday, June 23, 2019, 11pm EST. We were planning to import this forum into the new software tonight, however, it's not going to happen just yet. We hope to be using the new forum software by the end of the week.
    Dismiss Notice

RELEASED Western Tack for the HiveWire Horse is here!

Discussion in 'Show Me The Honey' started by Alisa, Jan 25, 2016.

1. Rae134

Rae134 Renowned CV-BEE Contributing Artist

Both images are great Flint, but I love that Shepherd (and I love how the kitty is eyeing of the bird :D)

2. Chris

Chris HW3D President Co-Founder

Holy Crap!!!

Those are awesome renders!!! A ton of work I'm sure. Way to go. So good!!!

3. Miss B

Miss B Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time CV-BEE

Fabulous renders Flint! ;)

4. Rae134

I was having trouble with posing the reins (the controls weren't there) and I was testing something for 3wComics and I had a similar problem which they helped me with and bingo! I was able to fix the reins issue I was having! Yay! Thanks 3wComics!
    the paint.jpg
    Friesian Horse (with texture I made from a combination of a couple of CWRW textures and CWRW tail from her tail pack), the wonderful Western Pack and Rodrigo rendered in Iray :)

5. Lorraine

Lorraine The Wicked Witch of the North CV-BEE

Lovely, Rae!

Rae134 likes this.
  6. Satira Capriccio

Satira Capriccio Distinguished CV-BEE Contributing Artist

7. Satira Capriccio

Satira Capriccio Distinguished CV-BEE Contributing Artist

And of course, since I'm pages and pages behind again, Absolutely was for the renders on the last several pages!

8. 3wComics

3wComics Brilliant Contributing Artist

@Rae134 You r welcome, and thanks for the help with beta testing!

Rae134 likes this.
  9. Chris

Chris HW3D President Co-Founder

Beautiful, Beautiful!!! Nice job Rae!

Yeah, Rae!!

Rae134 likes this.
  10. Miss B

WOW, very nice render Rae. I'm loving the whole scene. ;)

11. Rae134

Thanks Chris. Thanks Miss B, its actually a really simple scene - Dusk, Harry and a HDRi :D

12. Miss B

Well Rae, that's a damn nice HDRi! :)

Rae134 likes this.
  13. Rae134

its in "iRadiance - HDRI Variety Pack One" from Daz (Mountain B I think from memory)

14. Miss B

Thanks, but I don't have DS 4.9, so can't use it. It is quite nice though. ;)

15. Rae134

I use 4.8, my computer melts down if I try and use 4.9 :D I don't know anything about Poser, it doesn't use HDRis for lighting/backgrounds?

16. Miss B

Good question. I know my Bryce does. I'll have to investigate that.

Edited to Add: Now that I think about it, PoserPro 11 has a new "ground" that's actually a construct of a ground plane and a dome, so it may well be possible to use them there, though I think that's more for 360 degree images so you can rotate around for different parts of a scene, and lighting to go with it.

17. Flint_Hawk

Flint_Hawk Ambitious

Thanks for your comments everyone!

Rae that is a marvelous scene!

Rae134 likes this.
  18. Rae134

Thanks Flint_Hawk.

mmmm, Miss B, I'm rendering at the moment so I can't find where the HDRi is located on my computer but most of them come with a panoramic (I think 360 degrees in most cases) backplate that theoretically you could use if you can't use the HDRi itself (without having the program I can't test this out tho)

19. Miss B

Ohhh, the panoramic backplate would do the trick. I'll have to check how folks do HDRi in Poser. I suspect there's a way, but I've not had a reason to do so up 'til now.

20. Rae134

Give me a coupe of hours and I'll see if this pack has them and I'll PM you :D