• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Varnayrah's dancing colours at HiveWire3D

Varnayrah

Eager
Contributing Artist
Just a littel preview: I'm currently working on a little texture set for Lully's Flapper Hat 1.
They will have Firefly shaders as well as superfly shaders.
FlapeerShadesMain.jpg

I thought it might be a good idea to bring my textures for evilinnocence's 1920's flapper dress over, too... I had a small texture set as real deal released for the at rdna (once). I made two of the had textures matching to the dress textures.
RoaringFlapArt2.jpg

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I just got thee "Art of Noveau" poses, they are beautiful!

I also got Lully's Mucha props and thought they would work beautiful together, what do you think?
The feet went really wacky in Daz (I know they are only for poser) and I tweaked it a little bit. Iray Render.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
They are an exclusive at Rendo. I think they are a fairly recent addition. :)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Yes, I'm hoping she does a Poser version too, as I would really, really like to have them.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
The lovely materials for the Flapper Hat are in the store, by the way, as are the lovely dress textures that were at RDNA :)

Varnayrah

Eager
Contributing Artist
This has been a real long time in the making, I think I started it more than a year ago. But now I'm finished and in the state of doing promos and such so I'm in good hope it will see the light of the store soon:
A texture expansion for the Nouvelle Aube-Clothing (Art Nouvelle) with wildly different styles for the clothes and a little fun expansion (overknee silk stockings for the tights)
Superfly render (it 's really a bad idea to have ambient occlusion somewhere in the shaders for a sf render...)
ArtVovMain.jpg

Firefly render with a different texture set:
ArtVov04.jpg

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
These are just gorgeous!! I really like the burgundy set, but they are all very well done and crafted!! Nice work!!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I have Nouvelle Aube, and can tell you it works beautifully in Poser's Cloth Room, so I can't imagine it not working in DS' dForce.