• Welcome to the new Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that for security purposes our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.
  • We are having some issues with our customized styles. The forum will be open with the default style until we can correct the issues. Thank you for your patience.
  • Welcome, Guest! The results are in for the "Spin to Win" Render Challenge! Come check out the final gallery!

Varnayrah's dancing colours at HiveWire3D

Varnayrah

Eager
Contributing Artist
I decided it was a good time now to bring over my Look at me! Dusk poses ( and Look at me Dawn also) now, both previously published on RDNA. I'm right now in the process of re-remdering the promos:
LookDusk01.jpg

I'm sorry I'm only recycling right now, but I'm also working on a new pose set for V4 and Dawn that will come , er, soon^^ Life is a bit stressfull right now so everything takes its time...
And I think it would be a shame for the work I had with the poses if they were to die with RDNA.

Last edited:

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I have the Look At Me poses for Dawn. Not sure why I didn't get the set for Dusk, but I'll surely be checking them out when they hit the store. ;)

Varnayrah

Eager
Contributing Artist
And something new: A set of poses inspired by the art of Alfonso Mucha - I'm still searching for a fetchy titel, something along the lines of Art of Noveau. The idea was born in this thread when someone compared one of my pictures to Alfonso Mucha's Style^^
There will be a set for Dawn, Sora and V4 (V4 in an extra set, perhaps, I think not everybody would want poses for both figures.... or what do you think? Better make it a single product?)
anyway...
ArtNovDawnMain.jpg

JOdel

Extraordinary
HW Honey Bear
That would be great. Firebirdz did such a set for V3, but apart from some kinda-sorta stuff, nobody's done an updated set.

This for Poser or Studio, or both?

Varnayrah

Eager
Contributing Artist
Well - I'm a poser person, so poser only, technically. But I know that way back when I still got along with Studio 3, V4 could without problems use poses in both programs. I don't know, though, how well Dawn poses translate to her Studio version.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
You could always have a DS user beta test them for you. I don't have the latest version of DS so can't, but I can't imagine the DS version of Dawn is rigged any differently than the Poser version, though that's just a guess on my part, so it's possible the poses might work in DS as well.

I'm also a huge Alfonse Mucha fan, so I'll be looking forward to these, and at least for me, putting the V4 poses in the same pack with Dawn would be a plus in my book. ;)

Pendraia

Seasoned
Contributing Artist
I've tested for a number of people who create Poser poses most will work. Occasionally you hit problems with the hands and feet (if they used translation I think) but there are scripts available from Adam that will fix these things.