• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Varnayrah's dancing colours at HiveWire3D

Varnayrah

Eager
Contributing Artist
I decided it was a good time now to bring over my Look at me! Dusk poses ( and Look at me Dawn also) now, both previously published on RDNA. I'm right now in the process of re-remdering the promos:
LookDusk01.jpg

I'm sorry I'm only recycling right now, but I'm also working on a new pose set for V4 and Dawn that will come , er, soon^^ Life is a bit stressfull right now so everything takes its time...
And I think it would be a shame for the work I had with the poses if they were to die with RDNA.

Last edited:

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I have the Look At Me poses for Dawn. Not sure why I didn't get the set for Dusk, but I'll surely be checking them out when they hit the store. ;)

Varnayrah

Eager
Contributing Artist
And something new: A set of poses inspired by the art of Alfonso Mucha - I'm still searching for a fetchy titel, something along the lines of Art of Noveau. The idea was born in this thread when someone compared one of my pictures to Alfonso Mucha's Style^^
There will be a set for Dawn, Sora and V4 (V4 in an extra set, perhaps, I think not everybody would want poses for both figures.... or what do you think? Better make it a single product?)
anyway...
ArtNovDawnMain.jpg

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
That would be great. Firebirdz did such a set for V3, but apart from some kinda-sorta stuff, nobody's done an updated set.

This for Poser or Studio, or both?

Varnayrah

Eager
Contributing Artist
Well - I'm a poser person, so poser only, technically. But I know that way back when I still got along with Studio 3, V4 could without problems use poses in both programs. I don't know, though, how well Dawn poses translate to her Studio version.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
You could always have a DS user beta test them for you. I don't have the latest version of DS so can't, but I can't imagine the DS version of Dawn is rigged any differently than the Poser version, though that's just a guess on my part, so it's possible the poses might work in DS as well.

I'm also a huge Alfonse Mucha fan, so I'll be looking forward to these, and at least for me, putting the V4 poses in the same pack with Dawn would be a plus in my book. ;)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I've tested for a number of people who create Poser poses most will work. Occasionally you hit problems with the hands and feet (if they used translation I think) but there are scripts available from Adam that will fix these things.