• Welcome to the new Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that for security purposes our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.
  • We are having some issues with our customized styles. The forum will be open with the default style until we can correct the issues. Thank you for your patience.

Varnayrah's dancing colours at HiveWire3D

Pendraia

Seasoned
Contributing Artist
I have used it in one of the plugins for ds prior to dforce. I will try it in dforce if you like.

Pendraia

Seasoned
Contributing Artist
First render default dforce, no smoothing...looks funny on the waistband but that's the default lighting.
test 1.jpg

Same except this one has smoothing added and I upped the mesh resolution to give a smoother finish on the shoulders. Still a few bumps in the waistband but I think playing with the dforce weight node or turning off that section in the surface tab would fix that.
test 2.jpg

Pendraia

Seasoned
Contributing Artist
I think it could look even better with adjustment to the settings. That was just a quick play. It simulated quickly and I had no problem with crashing which I have had with some items. That said I d id recently update to the latest DS so it may have improved the Dforce. Now all I need is to get my categories back as they are not working properly and driving me nuts.

Varnayrah

Eager
Contributing Artist