• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Varnayrah's dancing colours at HiveWire3D

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I have used it in one of the plugins for ds prior to dforce. I will try it in dforce if you like.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
First render default dforce, no smoothing...looks funny on the waistband but that's the default lighting.
test 1.jpg

Same except this one has smoothing added and I upped the mesh resolution to give a smoother finish on the shoulders. Still a few bumps in the waistband but I think playing with the dforce weight node or turning off that section in the surface tab would fix that.
test 2.jpg

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I think it could look even better with adjustment to the settings. That was just a quick play. It simulated quickly and I had no problem with crashing which I have had with some items. That said I d id recently update to the latest DS so it may have improved the Dforce. Now all I need is to get my categories back as they are not working properly and driving me nuts.

Varnayrah

Eager
Contributing Artist