• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Vampire Slayer Kit

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I was thinking masks but I think it should be able to set it up for both 3Delight and Iray but need to play some more to be certain. I worked out this morning how to add scales using nanomesh to the mermaid tail. I may have to use a displacement map from it though as it's very high poly.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
OH kewl on the scales!!! You know @Rae134 has a neat way to do iridescent shaders on her bejeweled coats for Harry that would look awesome on a mermaid tail.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
I tell ya what. I can lay the texture maps for it if you guys want to tweak the settings on them, but lots of things to do currently!!

Will post what I have been working on today. I fixed some seams on the dropper and I have a label or two in the works and working on some glass for the bottles.

Would It be wrong to put in a bottle labeled BOURBON or BACARDI ?

Last edited:

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I tell ya what. I can lay the texture maps for it if you guys want to tweak the settings on them, but lots of things to do currently!!

Will post what I have been working on today. I fixed some seams on the dropper and I have a label or two in the works and working on some glass for the bottles.

You prob get away with Bourbon but not Bacardi as that's a brand name.

Art_of_Mind

Engaged
Contributing Artist
I till ya what. I can lay the texture maps for it if you guys want to tweak the settings on them, but lots of things to do currently!!

I don’t like the idea of using a corporate name like Bacardi. But I would think that alcohol would be required to make some elixirs with.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Been a little distracted with getting the two sets out today.
ElixirLable2.jpg

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Rolf ......... that's a risk you will have to take! Giggle I did a few more dropper's today also. I have to go back and put the commas in.
Droppers revised4 copy.jpg
Droppers revised5 copy.jpg

I got all the seams fixed on these and then bumped up the details on the bottle cap/cork.
Droppers revised copy.jpg
Droppers revised3 copy.jpg

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
What Rae said....Bacardi = Brand name.

Don't stress NA I will certainly do some textures when I release it but I'm happy for others with an interest to do texture sets.

*Using Teacher voice @Art Of Mind 'we all have to share...sharing is good!' :devil" :devil" :laugh: :roflmao: :laugh: