• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Vampire Slayer Kit

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
I need to sharp the bottom two, but a few more to come. Keep the titles coming! Though will probably do Vampiricas Hic Et Nunc - Vampires Here and Now - Need to cover the werewolves and ......... Potions and Poisons maybe some antidotes? Suggestions are welcome!! I will also do some without the buckles. What's a name of a book all bartenders have to have?
Book19 copy.jpg
Book20 copy.jpg
Book21 copy.jpg

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Ok got two more then done with the books. We have to be an equal opportunity Slayer so I need to get the werewolves. I'm rather happy with How the Vampiricas Hic Et Nunc came out Vampires Here and Now. Ghost images are from photos I took on vacation of tombs in Louisiana.
Book 29 copy.jpg
Book 30 copy.jpg

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Think I'm getting the hang of this with the glass shaders. I may need to make the lettering bigger ? What do you guys think?
Vial4570 copy.jpg
Vial4569 copy.jpg

Last edited: