• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Vampire Slayer Kit

Art_of_Mind

Engaged
Contributing Artist
In alphabetical order, Ghostman and NapalmArsenal are working with myself to keep you safe this Halloween.

Sure it could be cool to become a vampire - live forever, fly, become as hot as a model.. but if the vampire wants to eat you - your going to need our help. We have put together a kit to keep you safe this Halloween. Get it, before the vampires get you.

I’m letting my cats out of the bag! These are the items I’ve made for the Vampire Slayer Kit. I’ve included Dawns hand only for size reference.

Silver edged Crucifix Dagger with Stake tipped Scabbard, it’s three weapons in one.
Holy Water Bottle with a Crucifix Wand to top it off - for mixing but also handy for spell casting if you know how.
A Mortar and Pestle for grinding your seeds, garlic, salts and herbs.
A smile vile you can label with what ever you put in it and a Dropper to get the consistency right when you go to mix your elixirs.

Thanks for looking and please check back, there is more to come.

Vampire Hunter.png

Size ref.png

Last edited:

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Oh, this is a nice set! Would you do me a favor and make a strap and case for Dawn's thigh for the knife? I need that for this set - it's the final piece and I am having a dickens of a time modeling it. Clothes, I can do no problem........props, especially something as detailed as a knife, is taking me forever! For all intents and purposes this set is done except for the danged knife that I am tearing my hair out over!

Alley.jpg

Something like this......but I don't need any more than a single strap.

Knifejpg.jpg

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
LOVE it Traci!!! Will go well as vamp or slayer and also the 60s inspired Buffyish texture set I'm working on for Art-of-Minds Spirit Champion set for Sora and the Gogo boots!

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
LOVE it Traci!!! Will go well as vamp or slayer and also the 60s inspired Buffyish texture set I'm working on for Art-of-Minds Spirit Champion set for Sora and the Gogo boots!

Thanks, ladies! I've spent days and days adding morphs to the Resource Kit for this project. I'll be glad to have it done, frankly.

But that's the beauty of using the RK - do all the work once and it's reusable for different projects with just texture work.

Art_of_Mind

Engaged
Contributing Artist
? the other one was suppose to be a wand, but if you all want to stab someone with it I will not judge

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Your "killing me" @Art_of_Mind .... I keep starting to buy your products...then note the DS only... :cry: Such great work... someone aught to be able to convert and help with the Poser side? One can only hope...and wish...:rolleyes:
Props are not that hard to convert ........... outfits and such can be a royal pain because Poser is not nearly as forgiving when character morphs come into play as Daz! but yeah I get where you are coming from.