• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Vampire Slayer Kit

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Bottles, I also have some Transmapped bottel levels coming with these the vials I already have done.
Transparent and Opaque options. Wooden cross and label versions yet to come.
Level 26 copy.jpg
Level 32 copy.jpg
Level 33 copy.jpg

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Vial Levels - there are nine total, but will have to run a render at some point.
Level 7 copy.jpg

You also could change the shape of the vials using the XYZ scales
VL copy.jpg
and possibly load them into the belt Chris created where the shells are located.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
I did come up with this, but not sure if it's a possibility. I can't get the shine off the leaves and still have it look like a bottle, but you can pull plant models into your bottles and render for a stepping type effect.
Holy Water8 copy.jpg

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Working on the garlic today. I still have some major seam issues so hoping Blacksmith can smooth these out. It sort of looks a little funny the way I have the mats set now.
Garlic.png
Garlic2.png

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I don't think it looks all that bad. A little shine on the top one, which you wouldn't necessarily see on a clove of garlic, but otherwise, not bad at all.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
I dunno looks rather odd to me. More like a sliced onion from that one side.
Blacksmith will smooth it out. I just need to fiddle more on the curved area which is not fun when your seam is straight and the map is curved.

Might try some shading there though that's a good idea!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
I will have to give it a shot tomorrow and see! Probably changing the mat setting from plastic to matte or turning down the glossy and spec values should take care of those little blips there.

Last edited: