• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Vampire Slayer Kit

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Thanks Pen!! I will search around and see what I can find I like, and it's good to have more than one option to experiment with.

I am having the strangest thing happen to the gold texture when I take it into Iray. I will post more images of what is going on in a bit. It looks great in 3delight.

Going to try to get the droppers and books in today.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Just a little lite reading!
Books copy.jpg

A little closer up.
Blank79 copy.jpg

Pages copy.jpg

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Thanks!!

I got the idea for the black one from this jacket.
Jacket copy.jpg

It goes well with the iron versions and the mortar and pestle.

Nearly done with the 3delight set then will hand that off for testing before proceeding with the Iray. I will try for the bottles tonight. I did the vials and trunk today I will post some of the vial levels in a bit. Need to get those done for the bottles.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Yap I would like to own one as well !! LOL!! Will have to experiment some with the Spirit Champion outfit and see what I can come up with. I found a way to do that leather embossed look so might give it a try.