• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Vampire Slayer Kit

Art_of_Mind

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Shirt just needs a little more work, not much - just a bit. I think I made the seams a bit too deep in the armpits.
Doing this makes me feel like I am a kid again but instead of hanging my crayon art on the refrigerator for everyone to see I am putting it here.
Jacket work will begin soon.

Capture.JPG

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Ok, I have all of the material files done for 3delight and they are off to testing! Once that is done then I will do the Iray version. I find once you get the 3delight version as you want it it's easier to do the Iray.
I included for each of the vials and bottles some empty and blank labels.

Bottles copy.jpg

Label - I may throw in a few extra different options for these.
Untitled-1 copy.jpg

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Iray probably should of let it render a little longer jewels are slightly emissive, but cant make the cross do that as that whole area is one flat piece I just added the raised edges etc. Probably need to turn the normals down some on the gems.
Iray2 copy.jpg
Iray copy.jpg

Last edited: