• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Vampire Slayer Kit

Gadget Girl

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
LOVE it Traci!!! Will go well as vamp or slayer and also the 60s inspired Buffyish texture set I'm working on for Art-of-Minds Spirit Champion set for Sora and the Gogo boots!

Sounds like it would be perfect for Nikki Wood. After all since she died in the 70's but was one of the longest lived slayers, she must have been doing some slaying in the 60s.

By the way, I especially love some of the wood grain textures on the back of some of the crosses. Great work.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Sounds like it would be perfect for Nikki Wood. After all since she died in the 70's but was one of the longest lived slayers, she must have been doing some slaying in the 60s.

By the way, I especially love some of the wood grain textures on the back of some of the crosses. Great work.

Thanks, working more on some of those today. I need to get those stones to set right and not have a blurry look.

Well, her son did try to get revenge on Spike for her and that didn't really work out all that well, but yeah she's a total BA when it comes to slaying and yes the outfit would work well for her! I think she was the slayer before Buffy.

Well, then again there is the whole lets protect Dawn theme!

Lol need someone to make Dusk a punk style leather Jacket!!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Well you guys also need a box to put everything in. Kudos to Ghostman for creating the box with opening lid!!
Slayer Box.jpg

And you can stack all of your goodies in there too
Packed Box.jpg

Box Textures.png
chest.png

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Should be easy enough to export as props using the poser export format script. It's not like there is any rigging. Once you have it in Poser you can set up materials. Just a thought...

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
The props conversion should be fairly easy to do.

It's the character body morphs on the boots and outfit that are rather a pain in Poser.

I'm just doing the textures for those, but It would be nice to offer them for both Daz and Poser customers.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Aaahh...I was forgetting the outfit! Sorry NA still waking up. It would be nice to have at least the props for Poser people but I can see that they're meant to go with the outfit so understand if you don't.

Art_of_Mind

Engaged
Contributing Artist
The props will be sold seperate, so you can use them with any figure you want, from V2 all the way up to Boy-Bot.

Last edited:

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Aaahh...I was forgetting the outfit! Sorry NA still waking up. It would be nice to have at least the props for Poser people but I can see that they're meant to go with the outfit so understand if you don't.

@Glitterati3D outfit for Dawn is Poser Only so you can use the Slayer Kit with it in Poser. I think a leg sheath for the small kit daggers is in the works for Glitter's outfit.

Last edited:

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Mortar and Pestle , but I still have some seam work do do on those.

Also using Lisa's Botanicals Bell Flowers for Wolf's Bane and Prism leopard textures Zanzibar.

Marble Mortar.png

Actual Wolf's Bane Flowers

Soft Pastel Prism Textures Citrine
Cintrine Bold copy.jpg

Last edited:

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
I have an idea about how to do that neck band on the outfit. Thinking If I can find a way to transmap it out and make a choker time necklace possibly.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Now I'm going to have to try and find my copy of the musical episode :tantrum: hehehe ("walk through the fire" was one of my fave musical songs)

Oh and Dusk in all his incarnations would look good in that leather :p