• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Transfer of Customer purchases at HiveWire 3D to the store at Renderosity

Status
Not open for further replies.

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
It is the start of your Rendo user name - for example, I am cwrw there (as well as here and everywhere else in the 3d world:)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Interesting question Hornet, as I would've assumed the Nick/Alias which, of course, would put me nearer the end of the list, but if it's by a person's Name, then I'll be nearer the beginning of the list.

That said, I'm assuming it's by Nick/Alias, because that's how we're known in the Renderosity store. Our real names are not public information, unless it's used for our Nick/Alias as well, for example, Ken Gilliland.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
The usernames I saw were starting with both A and F, and there were only a FEW people's names involved, so don't expect your products to show up immediately, and don't freak out if your username there starts with an A (mine does) and you don't have products in your account quickly (they haven't done mine).

So DO NOT expect that if your user name there starts with an A or B that yours will be done first.

I DO NOT KNOW HOW THEY ARE DOING THEM IN TERMS OF WHOSE IS DONE WHEN!!!!!!!

My original post yesterday was not intended to have ANYONE expect that the products will be in their accounts in a day or two. It was ONLY to let you know that the process has started.

Should our products just show up in our account?

Assuming the products will be given to you as a gift, they should appear in your account as such.

That is correct - they will show up as gifts, and you will likely get emails notifying you about it.

There are a LOT of products to be gifted and a LOT of HiveWire customers involved. And again, a reminder that this is NOT the only thing that the people at Renderosity have to do - they have a store to run :).

If anyone from Renderosity is looking, THANK YOU for doing this!!

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
Ladies and gents, girls and boys - the time has COME!!!

I am opening this thread in case anyone has questions.

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM ANY COMPLAINTS OR NASTY COMMENTS so I don't have to close it again!!

We want to thank Renderosity for all of their work to get this all accomplished. It's been a considerably longer process than expected, but rather than say "too bad, too much work", they followed through, and we are all VERY appreciative!!!

**********************************************************************************

If you have NOT had your HiveWire store purchases (ONLY those that are now at Renderosity) gifted to you yet, whether or not you sent in an email about it yet, please follow these instructions:

First, be sure you have an account at Renderosity. If not, you will need to create one.

You will need to know and fill out the name/member-user name/email information in the email template below. Your HiveWire information will be on any invoices you have printed or any emails you've gotten confirming purchases.

NOTE: DO NOT SEND YOUR HIVEWIRE FORUM USER NAME - those are only for the forums, not the store. Please use the name you had at the store :)

Send an email to
store@renderosity.com

SUBJECT LINE:
HiveWire Purchases

BODY (You can just copy and paste this, then add YOUR information as noted)

Hi - I would like my purchases from HiveWire 3D which are now being sold at Renderosity to be put in my Renderosity account.

My full name used at HiveWire's Store:
My email address used at HiveWire Store:

My member/user name at Renderosity:
My email address used at Renderosity:

Thank you very much!

EDIT 12-10-2021: IF you got SOME but not all of the products gifted to you, please email a list of the items you are missing (noting that you got some), along with your Renderosity username and email, and Shania at Renderosity will take care of getting as many of those items to you as she can.

Last edited:

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
I keep getting multiple notifications of "gifts" from my store being sent to people at Rendo, meaning they are getting their HW purchases everyday, sometimes several dozens a day. It appears they are doing this manually, so it may still take a while - but it's going steadily. It's something that will happen over time. For the record, I didn't get any of my purchases yet. LOL We just need to be patient. :)

Miss B

CV-BEE
I finally got almost 300 the other day, but I'm going through them with a fine tooth comb and the files I saved from the store here so I could be sure everything went over.

Shania sitemailed me to say I can email her a list of any which didn't make it, but it's going to take a while to get through so many purchases, unless I do it a group at a time, so she won't have to go through a long list, if that's what it turns out to be. Hopefully not.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Will the products appear under the Account link? My last purchase was July 4, 2021, at Renderosity, and none of my HiveWire purchases have been added to my account.

I'm still getting emails of gifted orders for people who purchased my products through HiveWire, so it's quite likely they simply haven't gotten to me.

Ken Gilliland

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
... I'm still getting emails of gifted orders for people who purchased my products through HiveWire, so it's quite likely they simply haven't gotten to me.

I also am still seeing several gift orders of my products appear in emails (though much less than before), so I think they are still filling in some of the gaps/answering "missing" item requests on the transfers

Miss B

CV-BEE
Will the products appear under the Account link? My last purchase was July 4, 2021, at Renderosity, and none of my HiveWire purchases have been added to my account.
No mine all show up in the Gifts page. I just checked again to be sure and, for instance, all the purchases I made of Ken's SBRM and Nature's Wonders products showing in the Account page(s) are only those I've purchased directly from Renderosity this year.

3WC

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Yes, I have many products going out, but have yet to have any come in. Guess I will send an email to Rendo.

Hornet3d

Wise
None of mine have appeared so I have sent the email not so much so I can download as I have all mine backed up but so as I can get any updates.

I was really in two minds about sending the email but decided to do so but I am not going to chase it up any time soon as they have enough on their plate and, as I say, it is not urgent for me.

I am still a bit surprised Rendo are doing this considering the amount of work involved but great credit to them for doing so. With this and the way they seem to be moving with Poser 12 has left me with the feeling Poser is in safe hands, something we have not been able to say for some time.

Hornet3d

Wise
I should have added my thinks for the email template, it is a great idea and easy to use and should also keep email reading to a minimum for those at Rendo dealing with this.

Many thanks to whoever had the thought and created the email template.

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
Several things :)

1- You're welcome for the template - If I recall correctly that I came up with that with input from Jenn, who gave me the info needed.

2-Shania just posted in the thread at Renderosity, so added info:

IF you got SOME but not all of the products gifted to you, please email a list of the items you are missing (noting that you got some), along with your Renderosity username and email, and Shania at Renderosity will take care of getting as many of those items to you as she can.

3-These will NOT show up as normal purchases, but in your "gifts" section. You should get an email saying that something has been gifted to you.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Did Shania indicate whether there are still people they haven't yet got to? I have no HiveWire purchases under Gifts.

DanaTA

Distinguished
Just checked, nothing under gifts for me either. Well, nothing recent. Sent the email yesterday, though.

Dana

Status
Not open for further replies.