• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Transfer of Customer purchases at HiveWire 3D to the store at Renderosity

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanaTA

Distinguished
There is nothing that anyone at HiveWire can do to take care of this, so bitching here is pretty useless. I don't know if anyone from Renderosity looks here.

For what it's worth, I haven't gotten most things put in my account, so there are updated products that I don't have either.

And I'm probably going to be the last person they take care of.
Wasn't bitching...rather, expressing concern. :(

KageRyu

Lost Mad Soul
Contributing Artist
@Alisa :grouphug:
Hang in there everyone. I can only imagine how this task has been impacted by events in the world and it is not beyond reason to believe that in the ongoing Pandemic Renderosity may be having some of the same manpower shortages as are widespread worldwide. Those working from home may be experiencing difficulties accomplishing this from home. I do not know all of the logistics involved, but this is an immense task to do by hand under the best of circumstances..

Stezza

Dances with Bees
It’s interesting reading how a few haven’t spent anything since the shutdown..

I also haven’t bought any HW products or any products since the transfer from former HW peeps to Renderosity ..

would be interested in knowing how sales are going in the last 12 months since products were dumped from here.

better
worse
no different

was the move beneficial?

I imagine we’ll never know.

eclark1894

Visionary
It’s interesting reading how a few haven’t spent anything since the shutdown..

I also haven’t bought any HW products or any products since the transfer from former HW peeps to Renderosity ..

would be interested in knowing how sales are going in the last 12 months since products were dumped from here.

better
worse
no different

was the move beneficial?

I imagine we’ll never know.
What am I supposed to buy for? My computer crashed and took all my previously owned HW stuff with it. Including Dawn, Harry, Dusk, Dog, cat, etc. Took all their hair, clothes, shaders, etc. I want to start rendering stuff again, but if I do it's going to have to be with LaFemme. I want Dawn.

Hornet3d

Wise
If I look back over the last year I made a lot of purchases but the vast majority of items was covered by three or four vendors but they have gone quite in the last few months so that explains some of my inability to find content I want.

Hornet3d

Wise
What am I supposed to buy for? My computer crashed and took all my previously owned HW stuff with it. Including Dawn, Harry, Dusk, Dog, cat, etc. Took all their hair, clothes, shaders, etc. I want to start rendering stuff again, but if I do it's going to have to be with LaFemme. I want Dawn.

I can relate to that, if I lost CKV-01 for Dawn by Ken 1171_designs or the dynamic clothing from Hunter3D I would really struggle to render anything even if I still had Dawn. Luckily I have everything like that backed up.

Let's hope Rendo get you sorted soon.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Rendo don't have to do this so they really doing us a favour, never thought it was a good idea to bitch in such situations in case they change their mind and walk away from it. It may take a while but if Rendo don't do it no one else is able to.
EXACTLY!!

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
And I hear everyone's concern. And the frustration. Most of you aren't bitching, just confirming that you, too, still don't have the products in your accounts - that's not what I'm considering bitching ;). And I even understand the bitching - it's just that it doesn't get the products into your accounts faster, and it opens the way for someone else to come in and complain and someone else, etc etc.

As already mentioned, Renderosity didn't - and still doesn't- HAVE to do this - it's not as though they bought HiveWire, like DAZ bought RDNA. They simply offered to do this as an act of goodwill to help our customers, when we closed our store.

Asking THEM how things are going MIGHT get you answers, but given the fact that I still haven't gotten the products in MY account over there tells me they're still working on it. That was going to happen right after they let us know they were finished and asked people to email again if they still didn't have their products. I suspect they got a lot of emails. Plus, they kind of have a business to run ;).

Hornet3d

Wise
And I hear everyone's concern. And the frustration. Most of you aren't bitching, just confirming that you, too, still don't have the products in your accounts - that's not what I'm considering bitching ;). And I even understand the bitching - it's just that it doesn't get the products into your accounts faster, and it opens the way for someone else to come in and complain and someone else, etc etc.

As already mentioned, Renderosity didn't - and still doesn't- HAVE to do this - it's not as though they bought HiveWire, like DAZ bought RDNA. They simply offered to do this as an act of goodwill to help our customers, when we closed our store.

Asking THEM how things are going MIGHT get you answers, but given the fact that I still haven't gotten the products in MY account over there tells me they're still working on it. That was going to happen right after they let us know they were finished and asked people to email again if they still didn't have their products. I suspect they got a lot of emails. Plus, they kind of have a business to run ;).

And they are trying to run a business at a time that is difficult for pretty well everyone world wide. We don't know what is happening and they are not going to tell us how their business is coping at this time as that is commercially sensitive information. Short of asking for an update there is little we can do and each time we ask the time taken to answer is more time away from doing the transfer.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Jenn has been VERY quiet lately. I wrote her about a sale I put up on 'Rosity and no reply and she's usually Johnny on the Spot about that. So I hope she's OK. And your right Alisa This is being done out of their good graces. It's a shame it's taking so long for so many but hold on and try to keep your patience in the forefront.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
I believe Jenn might be on sick leave at the moment. I have heard something about it. Maybe that's why she is not replying.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Uh oh. I hope she's OK. I should write and ask Andy but I don't want to bother her! :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.