• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Todays Weather where you live?

sapat

Brilliant
QAV-BEE
It's 64 now but supposed to get to 75 today and 77 tomorrow. Right now it's hazy, misting and muggy. Rest of the week, 50's, 40's 30's. Crazy.

Hubby's nephew has it now and is sick with fever, chills and hurts all over so much he can barely get out of bed and walk to the br. He says he got it at work. He's a UPS driver and not everyone where they load the trucks is so careful. My son's girlfriend had it a couple months ago with those same symptoms as hubby's nephew. She's fine now, but it was very scary. My son stayed downstairs wearing a mask in the house all day, and she stayed upstairs. He never tested positive.

A few of hubby's friends have tested positive, and a couple got sick, one just last week. You never know what their masking habits were or the ones who they were in contact with.

I got my first vaccine on Feb 1st, and go back for the other one on Feb 21st. Hope they have doses for the 2nd shot since places are being told not to hold them back for ppl like me and others who need them for their follow-up shot. I have an appt for my next shot, but they could call and cancel, or cancel me when I show up because they don't have any. That's worries me. But we'll see.

McGyver

Energetic
It's 64 now but supposed to get to 75 today and 77 tomorrow. Right now it's hazy, misting and muggy. Rest of the week, 50's, 40's 30's. Crazy.

Hubby's nephew has it now and is sick with fever, chills and hurts all over so much he can barely get out of bed and walk to the br. He says he got it at work. He's a UPS driver and not everyone where they load the trucks is so careful. My son's girlfriend had it a couple months ago with those same symptoms as hubby's nephew. She's fine now, but it was very scary. My son stayed downstairs wearing a mask in the house all day, and she stayed upstairs. He never tested positive.

A few of hubby's friends have tested positive, and a couple got sick, one just last week. You never know what their masking habits were or the ones who they were in contact with.

I got my first vaccine on Feb 1st, and go back for the other one on Feb 21st. Hope they have doses for the 2nd shot since places are being told not to hold them back for ppl like me and others who need them for their follow-up shot. I have an appt for my next shot, but they could call and cancel, or cancel me when I show up because they don't have any. That's worries me. But we'll see.
Good luck with all that... To you and everyone mentioned.
I would have used an emoji up above at your post, but I didn’t see one that seemed to express concern and best wishes... also I have a bad habit of using either the monkey or octopus emojis, which are irresistible to me... so without them I’m lost at expressing myself with emojis.

sapat

Brilliant
QAV-BEE
Thank you, much appreciated.

Well, it's 37 degrees now but 'feels like' 26.
It's 3 degrees back home now and 'feels like' -13. It's a dry cold though with almost no humidity, so it's not that bad.
Here where I am, even with 37 degrees, it's the dampness that causes the bone chilling, joint aching kind of cold.

McGyver

Energetic
47°F / 8°C mostly foggy and damp...
I went exploring north of my home along the shore yesterday...
22FAC7FA-BF2E-4FDC-A0A1-0398736B3D38.jpeg

A9D2DF36-22ED-41B0-9921-26850A67582D.jpeg

AF185C62-8712-4155-9921-3A9A48588367.jpeg

D135DA9A-AADA-4732-9EF1-48BA453F3127.jpeg

A8E3AD7A-0A8C-4B0A-8E8A-156CEEA71AA3.jpeg
8CF48298-A536-4EDF-AF37-06F19FF42B66.jpeg

The River, stone bridge and mill house were at Frank Melville Park in Setauket (Long Island)... on the estuary to Conscience Bay... Which I didn’t know was called Conscience Bay and not ”That little bay we keep passing”
The others were taken in Oldfield and at West Meadow beach in Stonybrook... West Meadow is a great place to find driftwood, seashells, random fish heads left behind by seagulls, horseshoe crab shells and lots of pretty granite and quartz stones tumbled by nature into interesting shapes worth collecting.

The footprints in the snow in the frozen river picture at the top are made by ducks... or short Yeti...
but probably ducks...

Stezza

Dances with Bees
As we head towards autumn the cicadas are still singing and we’ve had sporadic amounts of late summer rain with temps still around 25°c/80°f

this morning the sun is shining with semi overcast sky..

Terre

Renowned
A number of freezing nights in a row here but not much snow. We did have rolling blackouts in this county for most of Tuesday morning as a wind farm south of town had to be shut down Monday due to weather conditions. They were able to get it going again by noon. The power was back up before my home got blacked out but the store had to open over an hour late due to hanign power cut for nearly 2 hours.

AnimaGemini

Living in the clouds
Contributing Artist
We had last week beautiful weather. But yesterday, exceptional . The sky cloud free and clear . I could even shot a view pics from the Alps and Mont Blanc .
Today not cold but rain.

The Alps and Mont Blanc in his full glory. Majestic :)

Attachments

• IMG_20210221_114903.jpg
    IMG_20210221_114903.jpg
    301.3 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_20210221_114911.jpg
    IMG_20210221_114911.jpg
    273.2 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_20210221_114914.jpg
    IMG_20210221_114914.jpg
    272.3 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_20210221_115410.jpg
    IMG_20210221_115410.jpg
    448.4 KB · Views: 86

AnimaGemini

Living in the clouds
Contributing Artist
Taken last week Tuesday or Wednesday , still cloudy, but as you can see the tree begin to bloom already. Little white blossoms are out :)
We was still in the clouds , but it was nice. 9-10°

The image is from my little village where I live. My Hiking path with my dog 800 m up. The Village is already 700 m up. So really a beautiful Vista from there. This was taken Friday . 14-16° .

Attachments

• IMG_20201220_170114.jpg
    IMG_20201220_170114.jpg
    410.4 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_20210216_134003.jpg
    IMG_20210216_134003.jpg
    477 KB · Views: 108

Stezza

Dances with Bees
as we enter into our 2nd day of Autumn the temps have dropped..

and the cicadas have stopped singing!

19°c/68°f and a bit overcast with a cooling southerly blowing.

if this keeps up I'll have to put a long sleeve Tee on!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Well, Spring is officially here, and it's bright and sunny with a high of 56° expected. It's currently 50°, and looks like a really good day to get out of the house. ;)

Edited to Add: Well it turned out to be a GREAT day to get out of the house. I went to the gym, and then took the long way home, so had a nice walk too. :)

Stezza

Dances with Bees
the house in the image above was swept away on Saturday .. the couple that owns it apparently also got married on Saturday.. their pets & belongings were in the house and lost :confused:

today is rain rain and more rain and still around 23°c/76°f

I've lived through so many 1 in 100 years events now it's getting ridiculous :eek:

Stezza

Dances with Bees
today is rain rain and more rain ... but it is world water day after all !! and still around 22°c/74°f

1616376314459.png

Miss B

CV-BEE
Hmmm, can't say I've ever heard of World Water Day, so may not be something we celebrate here in the US.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
World Water Day - Observed by people and organizations worldwide, including all UN member states since 1993

Miss B

CV-BEE
Interesting, as I've never seen anything about it, but that may just be the local news here in NY, as they've never mentioned it.

Stezza

Dances with Bees
thank goodness for forums to let us know these things :flower02:

today sees rain, rain and more rain as over 30,000 people are being evacuated from flooded areas.
With the equivalent of the capacity of Sydney Harbour being spilled by Warragamba Dam every day that's a lot of rain we gettin'!

today is 22°c/74°f and did I mention it's raining :eek::cry: