• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Todays Weather where you live?

AnimaGemini

Living in the clouds
Contributing Artist
This is what we had 15 of March .
And this is what we have this morning.
Still cold,( -1) but will raise till 14° today according to forecast.

Attachments

• snow small.jpg
    snow small.jpg
    788.9 KB · Views: 86
  • morningsmall.jpg
    morningsmall.jpg
    499.4 KB · Views: 74

DanaTA

Distinguished
We've had real rain a lot lately...even though the weather guy says that Massachusetts is in an unusually dry condition, mild drought. I guess we need it.

Dana

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Because the average temperature for May in Fairbanks, Alaska, rose to over 50 degrees, Fairbanks apparently is now categorized as a warm summer continental climate rather than a subarctic climate (Köppen climate classification).

Stezza

Dances with Bees
19.2°C ( 68°F ) here in NSW south coast, with a bit of rain which we haven't had for a month.

the cicadas are gone..... and Ken decides to bring one out... sheeeeesh! guess I'll buy it though o_O

Winter is getting closer... I can tell, I've had to put my jumper on with these cooler temps!

eclark1894

Visionary
19.2°C ( 68°F ) here in NSW south coast, with a bit of rain which we haven't had for a month.

the cicadas are gone..... and Ken decides to bring one out... sheeeeesh! guess I'll buy it though o_O

Winter is getting closer... I can tell, I've had to put my jumper on with these cooler temps!
Speaking of Cicadas, You know what would be a great add-on pack for Ken Gillilands birds??? Insects and bugs! They gotta eat something!:D

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Speaking of Cicadas, You know what would be a great add-on pack for Ken Gillilands birds??? Insects and bugs! They gotta eat something!:D
Ken already has Bees and Ants, so maybe he can add another type at some point.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Hmmmm . . . caterpillars. That might work, though I don't know if a whole series of caterpillars would be possible, though @Ken Gilliland could include them with other similar insects.

What I'd like is a scorpion, though mostly because it's my zodiac sign. ;)

MEC4D

Zbrushing through the topology
Contributing Artist
Hmmmm . . . caterpillars. That might work, though I don't know if a whole series of caterpillars would be possible, though @Ken Gilliland could include them with other similar insects.

What I'd like is a scorpion, though mostly because it's my zodiac sign. ;)
There is so huge family and variations of caterpillars across the world, that would be great..

eclark1894

Visionary
Does Hivewire or anyone do Enviromental scenes, Like Winter Wonderland, Beaches, Forests, etc? Early on I bought a couple from DAZ. I love things.

Ooops, I'm getting off topic. better stop before Alisa snatches me back!;)

AnimaGemini

Living in the clouds
Contributing Artist
I bet they don't have many wool coats down there! Forget holes, that thing would eat a waist jacket whole!!! o_O :D

Dana
Thought almost the same . We have here where I live some moth problem , but this one is epic :oops:

Here rain since the whole week. Windy ,Stormy..wet , ugly.

AnimaGemini

Living in the clouds
Contributing Artist
Thankfully it is a wood moth and also called "Rain Moth " it is a size of a hand , thankfully not here ..
So I have wood here and rain. Should I look for another area to move? :cautious:
I actually find Moths beautiful. I used to call them Gothic Butterfly's . (The dark siblings of the summer butterfly's )But this size, hell no.