• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Todays Weather where you live?

eclark1894

Visionary
Been mostly sunny for the last few days, but today was different. Mostly sunny all morning, but it started cloudying up and about an hour ago, it started pouring down rain.

DanaTA

Distinguished
Another beautiful day here. But cooler than yesterday. 90F was a bit much for May! Today it didn't get over 68F. Good thing, my central A/C is on the fritz. Someone coming tomorrow to check it out. Hopefully, it's something small and covered by the protection plan. Wednesday it's supposed to get way up there again, close to 90F! When it's 81F inside the house, that's not fun. I was worried my computer would fry. :oops:

Dana

MEC4D

Zbrushing through the topology
Contributing Artist
Same here Dana , yesterday was too hot and little humid , today temp here reached 71 F what was just perfect but Wednesday back to heat wave . But I read the memorial weekend gonna be rainy and on the cold side beside sunny Monday 78F , I wanted to go hiking on Monday morning and spent the day outdoors in green environment without people and masks .. I hope not rainy ..
Our house getting so hot from the roof it is crazy , greenhouse .. only my coffee plant is happy about that lol

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Today's weather was nice. I was able to get out to take one of my power walks, and the breeze was delightful.

DanaTA

Distinguished
Same here Dana , yesterday was too hot and little humid , today temp here reached 71 F what was just perfect but Wednesday back to heat wave . But I read the memorial weekend gonna be rainy and on the cold side beside sunny Monday 78F , I wanted to go hiking on Monday morning and spent the day outdoors in green environment without people and masks .. I hope not rainy ..
Our house getting so hot from the roof it is crazy , greenhouse .. only my coffee plant is happy about that lol
I hope you get the chance to take your hike! Before my knees starting to go bad, I used to hike every time we went to New Hampshire for vacation. Now only walks on fairly level ground. Once in a while a little adventure, but can't get too deep in it. And downhill is always worse. One year, we hiked up Cannon Mt. Took the tram back down, though.

Dana

sapat

Brilliant
QAV-BEE
84 degrees here, but the heat index makes it feel like 95 with extreme humidity. Hoping it doesn't rain again. The area has had several inches of rain over the past week with some areas of flooding. It was sunny earlier today, but now it's cloudy. Fingers crossed. I stay in the house all the time because of the heat/humidity here. It sucks the life out of me before I can get from the back door to the car which is only about 15 feet away!!

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Oh I hear you on humidity! Days I'd rather not run the AC because it's not THAT hot are just too miserable without it because of the humidity.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
All too true. I just got back from my daily power walk, and the temp here today is 80°, feels like 83°, which isn't too much of a difference, and the wind is blowing at 16mph, which helps a lot. Unfortunately, the humidity is up at 64%. Yuck!

DanaTA

Distinguished
79F here right now. But it's already 6:03 pm, so it was probably warmer. A/C is out of commission, so it's 80F inside right now! o_O Someone's coming tomorrow to work on it. I worry about my computer when it gets this hot inside. :confused:

Dana

Stezza

Dances with Bees
cold again today ...

desktop snap shot at midday before I wander off for some lunch :flower02:

1622167629967.png

AnimaGemini

Living in the clouds
Contributing Artist
Today the first day without clouds.
And of course I missed the blood moon :mad: It was so cloudy and rainy during the event, that impossible to see anything.
Hope it stay now a bit like this.