• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Todays Weather where you live?

MEC4D

Zbrushing through the topology
Contributing Artist
So I have wood here and rain. Should I look for another area to move? :cautious:
I actually find Moths beautiful. I used to call them Gothic Butterfly's . (The dark siblings of the summer butterfly's )But this size, hell no.
Only in Australia dear , no worries , some moths are beautiful , I could not imagine seeing a flying moth of this size o_O
I just saw beautiful sunrise .. blue skies and sunny , going to be a very nice day .. just the way I like

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I bet they don't have many wool coats down there! Forget holes, that thing would eat a waist jacket whole!!! o_O :D

Dana
My sister in law lives in a rainforest near Cairns. They don't need to wear wool as it's normally fairly warm up in Queensland. She also doesn't keep books as they tend to go mouldy from the humidity.

We grow things big up north.

Nice mild day today...we've been getting lots of rain as we move into late autumn.

AnimaGemini

Living in the clouds
Contributing Artist
Only in Australia dear , no worries , some moths are beautiful , I could not imagine seeing a flying moth of this size o_O
I just saw beautiful sunrise .. blue skies and sunny , going to be a very nice day .. just the way I like
We have horrible rain, since the whole week . Even my Maiko prefer to stay inside the house and do not ask me for his traditional daily walks.

Moth this size ? And than a swarm of them ? :eek:
We have in a region, not far away from here a plague with moths. They destroy the whole forest there. Looks like from a creepy Movie there.
This image is unfortunately very noisy and blurry. My camera which I used for this Photo was on the way to quit the job. But you still can see the creepy trees. Full with some kind of cobwebs .A huge forest area.

Attachments

• DSCN7392.jpg
    DSCN7392.jpg
    926.5 KB · Views: 87

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Ohhh, is that over in your neck of the woods? I had read about it, but it didn't hint as to where it was going to land.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Warm here as well, but today seemed a lot more humid than it's been all week, and there was very little breeze. The other days had a nice cool breeze, which helped offset the higher temps and the sun.

Stezza

Dances with Bees
freezin here!
and winter don't start for another week and a bit yet!

daily temps around 16c ( 62F ) and dipping to around 8c ( 46F ) at night .. brrrrrrrrr...

AnimaGemini

Living in the clouds
Contributing Artist
The rain don't stop here.
And never trust the weather forecast.....
Between Forecast and reality :cautious: ( Should have a clear sky with no rain)
The whole morning rain....stopped for 10-15 minutes and again fall.

Attachments

• Ensol.JPG
    Ensol.JPG
    33.2 KB · Views: 82
  • Enssmall.jpg
    Enssmall.jpg
    927.2 KB · Views: 83
  • Cloudssmall.jpg
    Cloudssmall.jpg
    501 KB · Views: 79

DanaTA

Distinguished
The rain don't stop here.
And never trust the weather forecast.....
Between Forecast and reality :cautious: ( Should have a clear sky with no rain)
The whole morning rain....stopped for 10-15 minutes and again fall.
The weather forecasts that I follow on the Boston channel I watch are usually very accurate! The chief meteorologist on the team is often more accurate than The Weather Channel!

Dana

AnimaGemini

Living in the clouds
Contributing Artist
The weather forecasts that I follow on the Boston channel I watch are usually very accurate! The chief meteorologist on the team is often more accurate than The Weather Channel!

Dana
Lucky you . Here in my Area, no matter what App I use or which chanel I watch, the prediction is here 40% wrong.
Annoying when the forecast predict "Pluie léger" little rain, you go out for a walk with your dog because a bit rain can not harm and swim back home :cautious:

MEC4D

Zbrushing through the topology
Contributing Artist
I have my AC running already for 3 days , it is too early for the heat , today expecting 90F/91F again what is 32C , little more than just warm Miss.B
too warm and too humid for end of May, tomorrow thankfully getting little down until Wednesday.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Miss B, I thought it seemed a bit muggy!

My window has been open a bit for about a week, and the last couple of nights have been miserable. Since the days hadn't seemed that uncomfortable, I was surprised when I checked the other night and it was over 80F, well after midnight.

I briefly turned the AC on about 2:30 AM last night, then again about 10:30 AM for about a half hour.

Miss B

CV-BEE
We had 77 degrees when I went to bed last night. That's hot, especially at 1:00 am!!

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Despite being almost winter here we have had a lovely couple of days. Which has been great as my sister and brother have been over fromTasmania. My nephews and their friend did an amazing job yesterday cutting back some of the overgrowth in my parents garden. Mind you they live on a slope and just walking up and down the path yesterday 5-6 times my legs are so tired. It's probably what's helped them to stay as fit as they have.