• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Todays Weather where you live?

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Cloudy and overcast today. I've even closed the window by my desk (the rest of the openable windows are still open, however).

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
OK rained fairly steady most of the day today, but I'm watching the news, and out on Long Island, where McGyver lives (though don't recall what town he lives in), Hurriane Jose has caused major flooding. I hope his house isn't in that area.

Stezza

Dances with Bees
It's early spring here in NSW but winter is still trying to hang on with some days getting to nearly 30c then the next day down to 12c

it's been fine and dry with bushfires near me..

today's temps are mid teens to 17c with the next few days and over the weekend into the mid 20's

bar b q time with burnt snags and onions with potato bake :eek::D

Hornet3d

Wise
Dry and mild today but the forecast is heavy rain for tomorrow, just the sort of weather for the funeral I have to attend tomorrow.

Hornet3d

Wise
Thank you for your thoughts everyone, it is for my wife's cousin, a really great kid and the tragic part is she was only 40. She was a type one diabetic and had other medical problems but it is still far too young.

Personally I can't decide how I feel, part of me feels the tragedy but another part tells me that a few generations ago someone of her age would not have lived this long. She seemed to have a happy life and leaves behind a husband and two children, which again is a two edged sword. My greatest sympathy is for her mother I can't imagine what it is like, I don't think you can ever imagine burying one of your children, it just feels......well wrong.

Hornet3d

Wise
Thanks to all of you for your thoughts.

She had a massive turn out which is testament to just how many lives she touched in her few short years with us.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
My weather today, staying in for sure.
It is not good weather for anyone with breathing issues.

91°
PARTLY CLOUDY
feels like 99°
H 93° / L 68°
UV Index 7 of 10

Hornet3d

Wise
Sunny periods here with rain forecast latter, not that I have seen much of the sunshine as I woke to find the float system in the toilet leaking badly. OK ten minute job even if I did not want to do it, at least that was my view until I found whoever fitted the last one glued it in place. When I finally removed it I found out why, the cistern is the wrong one, it has a one inch hole not three quarters of an inch. Only found this put after I had purchased the replacement and if I buy the bigger version I have to change the pipework. Ain't life grand.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
YAY!!! WE HAVE SUN!!! First time in over a week. Now that Hurricane Jose has gone back out over water, we have sun and the humidity has dropped considerably. :D

James R.

Busy Bee
Today's weather.

todays-weather.jpg

(Artist's impression. Not to scale.)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Sorry for your loss Hornet!:grouphug:

Today is the first day of my holidays and we have a beautiful day in the low 20's.