• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Todays Weather where you live?

Stezza

Dances with Bees
So the weatherman says... today is gonna be warm
the holiday makers are flocking in as I type ..

upload_2017-9-23_11-29-35.png

Hornet3d

Wise
YAY!!! WE HAVE SUN!!! First time in over a week. Now that Hurricane Jose has gone back out over water, we have sun and the humidity has dropped considerably. :D

Glad your living conditions have improved for the better, I hope it stays that way.

Terre

Renowned
We are supposed to have a moderate to high chance of rain through Friday. We'll see what actually happens.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Thanks Hornet...Melbourne's Spring tends to be unpredictable we have been known to get all four seasons in the one day. At least unlike the north part of the East Coast we're not getting the really hot weather and bush fires already. Anyone who doesn't believe in climate change should check it out. They've broken a number of records for hot temperatures already.
Just as we suspected — winter was hot, dry and a record
Australia's east coast to swelter as spring heatwave hits

The Victorian areas mentioned are up closer to the border with NSW. Down where I am hasn't gotten to 30degrees celsius yet but we are getting some beautiful days in the mid 20's.
Fire crews on standby with hot weather forecast for Victoria

icedragonart

Admirable
93 degrees at the end of summer. This is just about the hottest its gotten all summer here. Very bizarre, its been much cooler than normal and now all of a sudden its hot when it should be cooling off.

Terre

Renowned
We had lots of noise yesterday evening but not much wet from it. Perhaps today it will actually rain instead of sprinkle.

Hornet3d

Wise
Dry and sunny outside, wet and miserable inside. Toilet cistern has decided to spring another leak. I know my limits, of have found them, now waiting for a plumber.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
It's hot again here. It's currently 88 degrees, but at least the humidity is nice and low, so not too uncomfortable out there.

James R.

Busy Bee
I don’t need to use a giant patch of grey to represent today’s weather, as it’s supposed to be bright and sunny, with a high temp of 17C. This is the kind of fall weather I like!