1. We are upgrading to a 2.0 version of our forum as this 1.5 version is no longer supported. Please look at your bookmarks if you have them and note them in a text document as the import process for bookmarks may not work correctly. We will have bookmarks in the 2.0 version so you will be able to recreate whatever may be lost in the upgrade. Everything else appears to have come across fine in our initial tests. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Todays Weather where you live?

Discussion in 'The Meadow' started by Bonnie2001, Aug 3, 2017.

1. Miss B

Miss B Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time CV-BEE

We're supposed to get down to single digits by the beginning of the week. I may just have to drag out my Shearling coat if I need to go out. That was the only time I wore that coat all the years I had it, and was still working.

2. Terre

Terre Distinguished

Ugh. We haven't gotten down that far yet this winter. Stay warm.

3. SixDs

SixDs Inspired

Well, its heading for -30 hereabouts at the moment. Supposed to go down to -40 by Sunday and hover around minus double digits for a while. We'll need it to get cold over the pole to get the Jetstream back north again.

4. Miss B

WHOA, and I thought WE were having extremely cold weather. ~brrrrrrrrrr~

5. Alisa

Alisa HW3D QAV Queen Bee QAV-BEE

Holy smokes - SixDs, where do you live!

*needs to warm up just reading those temps!!*

6. Miss B

I know! Gives me the chills just thinking about it. ~shiver, shiver~

7. Terre

Terre Distinguished

Ok, that makes our sunny wit lows in the 20q and highs in the 50s look quite mild indeed.

8. Bonnie2001

Bonnie2001 Extraordinary

Really cold here today, we might even get snow. But I had a day off school today to recover after my birthday party last Saturday night!

9. Miss B

That must've been some birthday party Bonnie, if it's taking you 2 days to recover. ;)

10. Alisa

Alisa HW3D QAV Queen Bee QAV-BEE

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

11. Miss B

YIKES, I just checked the weather here, and it's 6ºF!! Luckily there wasn't much snow today, maybe an inch, though I doubt it even got to that amount. Will be a sunny 19ºF tomorrow.

What's really strange is, they're expecting 50ºF next Monday. Talk about stupid weather. Mother Nature must really be annoyed with us. ~shakes head~

12. Stezza

Stezza Extraordinary

started off the day at 25c
    by 2pm was 39c
    now it's 6.30pm and 20c

go figure lol

13. Satira Capriccio

Satira Capriccio Distinguished CV-BEE Contributing Artist

We need to surround the arctic circle with a ring of fans to blow that cold air back north.

Or ... do something about the polar ice cap being so warm.

14. Miss B

I heard on the news the other night that you folks Downunder are really having horrific summer heat, which has been causing lots of bush fires. Stay safe Stezza.

Terre and Rae134 like this.
  15. Terre

Terre Distinguished

Cooler today here. Still mild overall though.

16. DanaTA

DanaTA Busy Bee

I think it maxed out at 40 F here today, with misty rain all day. Still, at 10:30 pm it's only down to 39 F.

Dana

17. Terre

Terre Distinguished

High today was 41. Tomorrow is supposed to be 43 with a low of 19 in between.

18. Miss B

It was up in the 50s here today with bright sunshine. Unfortunately, it was also extremely windy, so it did feel cooler than it should have.

19. Janet

Janet Extraordinary Contributing Artist

It's snowing here! There's a couple inches on the ground and it's supposed to snow for the next few days.

20. Miss B

A good reason to stay indoors where it's warm and safe.

Janet likes this.