• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Todays Weather where you live?

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Yep. You'll never really hear me complaining about rain. Only if I'm caught unawares when it was time to leave work, and I wasn't prepared for rain when I left home. But usually, that's only a problem in the spring and summer when I didn't wear a jacket to work.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Well, our mild winter has ended. Temps here are going to be in the 30ºF range for about a week. Then it's supposed to get up into the 40s, and their expecting snow the following week. Hopefully it won't be a large accumulation.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Sun's shining here,but the wind has been howling since yesterday. The temps for the rest of the week is going to be in the 30ºF - 35ºF range, with temps dropping into the 20s overnight. ~brrrrr~

Terre

Renowned
33 here right now with a projected high of 48 and supposed to be mostly sunny. The storms keep going just north of here.

Miss B

CV-BEE
It's been cold here for days, and will be for most of the week. Today it's sunny, so no snow yet. Actually I'm hoping the huge storm heading east from the midwest stays a little south of us here in the northeast.

Terre

Renowned
Still staying mild here. Lows in the 20s-30s highs in the 50s-60s. Very little true winter weather here so far.

Miss B

CV-BEE
I had to go out today, and it was freeeeezing, and windy. Luckily the sun was bright and shiny, so if I was walking/standing in the sun, then it wasn't too bad.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Last night's forecast was not too heavy a snow starting tomorrow night into Friday morning, but the forecast said we'll see the heaviest part of the storm, traveling from the Midwest to the Northeast, Saturday night through Sunday morning. I've already informed my trainer I may not be to the gym on Sunday if it's really bad. :(

Terre

Renowned
Winds 24mph with gusts up to 55. No wonder my ears have needed popping and I've had a slight sinus headache all day. The winds have been blowing high enough and strong enough that the sky near the horizon is light tan.
We're supposed pt have a 55% chance of snow tonight. Glad I'm off tomorrow.