• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Todays Weather where you live?

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
(What do you want to bet we have a snowstorm in March?)
It's 59ºF here right now, and no, I wouldn't be surprised at all if we had a snowstorm in March. My long-time friend, whom I met in the 6th grade, celebrates her birthday on March 20th, the first day of Spring, and her mother loved to tell everyone the reason for her attitude was owing to her being born during one of the worst blizzards on record back then.

Miss B

CV-BEE
It was bright and sunny this morning, but it's gotten cloudy this afternoon, and they're expecting show this evening, which "hopefully" will turn to rain in the early a.m.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I woke up to snow on the ground. How very depressing ... though expected. But at least, it's warmer in my apartment now then when I fell asleep.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Well it snowed here, but it wasn't much, and I'm hoping the rain, when it comes, washes it all away.

SixDs

Inspired
I woke up to snow on the ground three months ago. I just checked now and its still there. :) Been a little nippy for the most part over the last several weeks, and its currently about -15 C (5 F), so its warming up a bit. Seems this year that its either been down in the minus 20's to 30's, or it warms up some and the wind starts howling just to negate the effect. The good news is that I haven't had to do much shovelling over the last while.

Miss B

CV-BEE
We should have a high of 50ºF today, and it's bright and sunny, so a nice day all around.

SixDs

Inspired
Well, I should have known better than to mention not having to shovel. I think this girl I just photographed through my back window expresses my sentiments exactly.

SnowDoe2.jpg

Miss B

CV-BEE
Nice photo Earl, and she does look comfy, even though she must really be cold.

SixDs

Inspired
She is fine, actually. The deer have hollow hair, so they are insulated. That's why the snow isn't melting on her. Oh, and its not Earl. I'm John.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Amazing how well adapted animals are for unpleasant weather.

Although ... if humans were not so good at modifying the environment, maybe we'd be covered in our own hollow hair too.

Makes one wonder how humans were able to survive long enough to learn how to build shelters and make fire, clothing, tools, and weapons.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Believe it or not, it's currently 72ºF and sunny here . . . 72º in the middle of February?!?!?!?!? That is just so NOT February weather here in the Northeast USA.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Right now it is in the 60s with rain and spotty t-storms.
Ice storms are expected later in the am hours through tomorrow.