• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Todays Weather where you live?

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
It's snowing somewhere in the state of Washington! My puppy saw his first snow today. He thought it was wonderful.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
It's SNOWING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wheeeeeeeee!!! So lovely :)

Just supposed to get 1-2 inches. Had the same last Saturday night. Unusual for us!

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
hee hee...what a surprise, Janet ;). Get ready - we're supposed to get another inch tomorrow!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Our weather yesterday was HOT!! Yes you read that correctly. It was in the 70s, and everyone was walking around without jackets on. In February?!?!?!?! ~shakes head~

Anyway, today is very cloudy, but don't know if it's going to rain or not. I don't think it's anywhere near as cold enough to snow.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Of course, the minute people think it is spring, they start running around in shorts and no jackets/coats ... even when the weather is still cold.

Even though it was supposed to be 70ish when I left work yesterday, it sure didn't feel that warm. But then, once the sun starts setting, it gets cold quick. Until summer that is, when it just doesn't cool off ever.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Weird - NW and NE US are reversed!
Not surprising as the Air flow dips south on it's way east, so we wouldn't necessarily have the same weather at the same time.

That said, however, it's never that warm here in February. I was only wearing a light-weight blazer yesterday, and I was feeling warm. Of course, it was a bright sunny day, and I was walking towards the setting sun, so it was shining on me as well, which made me feel warmer than normal this time of year.

Today it was cold and damp, because it was still raining when I ran out for a little bit this evening. Definitely the type of weather we usually have in February.

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Finally, the sun has returned! 2 whole days without rain. Of course, that's supposed to end Sunday with an 80% chance of rain, but I'll take this beautiful spring weather any day. Jonquils are in full bloom, trees are beginning their spring leaf out, and everything is turning nicely green. Well, everything that isn't still in a puddle of water, but even the water is green today, LOL.

cloudy and sunny taking turns, with some snowflakes thrown in the mix and way too cold (and according to forecast getting colder until wednesday)