• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Todays Weather where you live?

Terre

Renowned
Still mild weather here. No temps of 0F or lower this winter so far, no snow worth speaking of.

Bonnie2001

Extraordinary
It's been a very nice afternoon here after that damp start. The sun has been shining all day even though it's cold. Snow still on the way apparently.

Bonnie2001

Extraordinary
I went to bed at 10pm and woke up a few minutes ago (12.45am). Looked out of my bedroom window and the cars are all covered in snow!

AlphinaNovaStar

Energetic
It is a rainy day today. I want to go to bed, but I want to finish watching my movie. Wait that means opening the movie app and restarting the movie. I prefer watching movies in theaters so I can actually finish the movie on time verses getting distracted and hoping to return to it in a timely manner.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I LOVE being able to stream movies and episodes. I absolutely do not miss having to sit in crowded and noise theaters or suffer through endless commercials.

Granted, I often do take hours and sometimes a couple days to finish a movie ... not because I get distracted, but because I fall asleep. Apparently, I'm now at an age where naps are a wonderful thing. Such a change for me when only a few years ago, I constantly fought my inner adult who insisted I NOT stay up till dawn. Not that I don't still have late nights, but my inner adult doesn't lecture me if I napped for a few hours earlier in the evening :wink:

Bonnie2001

Extraordinary
Light rain this morning, and really dull. Also I'm late for school and I had better run now or I will be in trouble :eek: .........

AlphinaNovaStar

Energetic
I LOVE being able to stream movies and episodes. I absolutely do not miss having to sit in crowded and noise theaters or suffer through endless commercials.

Granted, I often do take hours and sometimes a couple days to finish a movie ... not because I get distracted, but because I fall asleep. Apparently, I'm now at an age where naps are a wonderful thing. Such a change for me when only a few years ago, I constantly fought my inner adult who insisted I NOT stay up till dawn. Not that I don't still have late nights, but my inner adult doesn't lecture me if I napped for a few hours earlier in the evening :wink:
Sometimes I go to the movies and be the only one there. My complaint is the cost of food. Three dollars on Tuesday is supposed to be a good deal on a large soda? Oh dear. Hate to see the regular price of a soda when not on Tuesday special price.

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
We've had so much rain, everything is flooded. The rivers and creeks have all escaped their banks and downstream flooding will continue for a few days.

It has rained every day for a week - 9 inches of rain by the last report I read. I'm just ready for some sunshine, which I think we'll see today. Then, perhaps, the dogs can avoid the parts of the yard which have become a lake.

In the meantime, one of the puppies - my son in law's pit, has a horrid UTI 100% blocked and had emergency surgery yesterday. Poor baby is slowly improving, but boy oh boy he hates that ecollar! Cried all night because of it.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Poor baby :(

Tsuki hated the plastic collar too. But, then I found one she doesn't mind. (Although, she is relieved when I take it off because she can't groom her neck and legs.

It's made of fabric and the inside is sponge, so it's flexible, but still protects her neck and legs.

FOREYY Recovery Pet Cone E-Collar for Cats and Small Dogs
upload_2018-2-16_8-43-49.png

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Weather's been not too cold and sunny here most days, and they're predicting weather in the 50s and 60s the next couple of weeks. They even have a day or two where they're predicting the low 70s. Now that's just NOT right for February. ~shakes head~

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Supposedly, it's 60F now, but while the real feels is supposed to be 56F, it feels much colder because of the rain. But it drops to 27F tonight, and we're expecting 3-6 inches of snow Saturday night.

Followed by that huge high pressure ridge that builds over the eastern half of the country which is what brings that warmer weather. (What do you want to bet we have a snowstorm in March?)

Winter never want to let go of its grip. And with global warming, it seems it's even more tenacious.