• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Todays Weather where you live?

Terre

Renowned
Cold and wet but not icy. I suppose cold enough for snow and for the snow to stay as snow would be better? At least you and the girls could play in that.

Stezza

Dances with Bees
Woke up this Sunday morning to a bushfire 500 metres away... under control now and most of the smoke has now gone!

Temps expected in the mid 30's C today

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Yesterday was glorious. The temps were in the high 40s, and its was sunny and bright. My kind of weather. :)

Today is cloudy/overcast, but the temps are still comfortable.

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
Heavy overnight freeze leaving black ice on most roads in the area. A situation not helped by the stand-by gritter which parks on the garage forecourt at the end of the road during such conditions disgracing itself by sliding on the ice and getting itself firmly wedged in the corner of two walls when it tried leave and start work!

James R.

Busy Bee
-6C right now with a high of -4C this afternoon. This is really more like early April weather than mid-January weather for us.

Miss B

CV-BEE
We're having the same thing here in the Northeast USA James. Weather's in the mid- to high 40sF, and is supposed to top out at low 50sF, so definitely not January weather.

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Cool, just above freezing, but sunny and a pretty day ahead of us with temps predicted to be in the normal range - 50-60 F.

Frost on the grass and tree limbs glistening in the morning sun.

Miss B

CV-BEE
They predicted partly cloudy today, but the sun has been shining pretty steadily, and the temps are around 40º which is pretty comfortable compared to the freezing, and below freezing, temps we had the beginning of the month.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I was fooled this morning by the temperature. I checked my phone before I left, which said the temperature was 45F. Which I thought was warm enough no need for gloves or hat. Well ... I get outside and it's downright chilly. Whole commute in my hands ached, and I finally pulled my jacket hood up over my head while walking from the parking garage to my office.

What I didn't catch was that the real feel was 36F. Which is almost 10 degrees colder and most definitely glove and hat weather for me.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Definitely a big difference, especially if it's windy, as that makes a huge difference in how the weather "feels".

Miss B

CV-BEE
Ohhhh, then that would definitely be a surprise. Living in a corner apartment on the top floor, I know when it's windy before I ever leave the house, but still it sometimes surprises me.