• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Todays Weather where you live?

Stezza

Dances with Bees
cooler today :shineon:
we have had some cracking thunderstorms in the evenings ...

upload_2018-1-9_11-36-2.png

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
For the metric challenges, in US temps, that is a whopping 117 ° F !!!!
*Faints*
I know. The only time I've experienced anything close was in Las Vegas, Nevada and Tucson, Arizona. Then again, they're both in the desert, so not really surprising.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
It's been cooler today here also...it's a mild 20 degrees celsius at the moment (6.34pm here)

We've had a couple of very high days in the 40's a few years back. We've been lucky the last couple of years unlike other states.

Ken Gilliland

Dances with Bees
HW3D Exclusive Artist
A typical Los Angeles winter... no rain for the last 6 months, then 3.6 inches (9 cm) of rain in the last 24 hours...

update: The storm has passed finishing up with 6.5 inches (16.5) of rain in our area. Mudslides everywhere (due to the fires in September and December) but we're safe and unharmed. Sadly people in the county North of us were less fortunate-- 15 dead as mudslides slammed into their houses in the early morning.

Last edited:

Terre

Renowned
21F out there right now. High is supposed to be 34F. No chance of precipitation though. Meanwhile San Antonio Tx is under a snow warning. That is backwards. They are several hundred miles SE of here.

James R.

Busy Bee
Expecting a high of -7C today, and possibly +1C tomorrow. Nice to be out of the bottom of the deep freeze for a while!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
It's cloudy here today, but we're expecting snow tomorrow morning, though last night's weather report only called for about 1" to maybe 3", and the temps will be a bit above freezing, so probably going to be messy, but not icy.

HaiGan

Energetic
Contributing Artist
Hail! And more hail! No golf balls, thankfully. More like tiny ball-bearings. Pity I was in the middle of a field, rebuilding the sheep shelter during the hailstorm. (Where's the smiley for :humph:?)

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Since they are warning us of a slippery commute tomorrow morning, I expect there to be ice on the roads and sidewalk.

Since I telecommute Thursdays and Fridays, I brought my laptop home in case I need to call out tomorrow. I'm not risking icy sidewalks or streets!

Shellyw

Admirable
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Snow, snow and more snow. I don't think it has stopped once today. My hubby got sent home from his job orientation today around noon because of the stuff. Hopefully the electric wont fizzle out and freeze our tushies.

AlphinaNovaStar

Energetic
It might or might not snow soon. I am not sure what to do as I am supposed to go to work. Also I cannot stand my home because of stupid rules they make up.