• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Todays Weather where you live?

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
It's 76 degrees and sunny, with 0% chance of precipitation, and only 46% humidity. :D

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
And ... it was so cold in my office today that I grabbed my heavy sweater and huddled under it. Kinda difficult to get any work done that way. But ... being warm is more important in my book!

icedragonart

Admirable
Freakishly cool for August in Ohio to be honest. 73 degrees and rainy. That's a good 15-20 degrees below normal around here.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Cool and around 71F here today, and it was only cloudy this morning, but it's raining now. Where did the nice sun go?????? :(

James R.

Busy Bee
Wow, 27C? Right now in Dublin where I live it is cloudy and around 12C, and that feels too warm! It's supposed to drop to around 6C tonight, and that will be just about right for me.

Actually it got to 29 yesterday! Such hot late summer weather isn't unprecedented here, but it's not typical. Hopefully it won't get down to high temps of 12C for a while, though...!

James R.

Busy Bee
It's a cool and breezy sunshiny 16C right now (feels like 14 though), with some forest fire smoke in the air. My lungs aren't super happy about the latter.

Supposed to be a high of 30C today.

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
The outer bands of the remnants of Harvey have started their trek in Georgia.

We may get 5-7 inches of rain from Harvey before it's over.

Miss B

CV-BEE
It's 78F here today, and only 47% humidity, so going to be a nice sunny day. :)

Bonnie2001

Extraordinary
One of those typical days in Ireland. It was sunny and cool at 6 degrees earlier. Then it rained really heavy for a few hours. Now it's sunny again. It's never easy to know what to wear over here.

Miss B

CV-BEE
I don't envy you Ken. Today is the first day in almost a week we've had weather high enough to be in the low 80s.