• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Todays Weather where you live?

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
It rained pretty heavy here early this morning, but even though it's stopped now, I don't think we're going to be seeing the sun. Still pretty cloudy out there.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
We just had a huge storm roll through. Can't even see out of my window with all the rain drops that are clinging to the screen!

Miss B

CV-BEE
Well, it just started thundering here a few minutes ago, so it's probably the storm you had, on it's way east.

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
Bracing ourselves for the remnants of Hurricane Girt, which is heading our way and due to make landfall Sunday. Current weather is heavy overcast, some rain and breezy with stronger gusts. :unsure:

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Hot, hot, hot and humid! Summer in the southern US! Heat index today (feels like) was 102.

Supposed to rain for the eclipse, though. Boo, hiss! We should get 99+% of the eclipse, but if it's raining, I'm sure what we'll see.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Windy, cold and wet for the most part down in Melbourne...my front lawn is turning into a bog!

Miss B

CV-BEE
Sunny today, and doesn't seem quite so humid as yesterday, but we'll have to wait until later in the day to see for sure, as the humidity always seems to go up at night.

NG Artplay

Eager
Contributing Artist
Glorious, sunny day around 83 degrees F. Unfortunately, we need RAIN...please. My grass and trees are dying :(

Miss B

CV-BEE
Bright and sunny here today. Hopefully it will be nice again tomorrow for the Eclipse. ;)

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Started out sunny, then got increasingly cloudy and overcast late morning. By 5 pm, it was again sunny and bright. Since I'd been so cold in my office all day, I was shocked when I stepped outside to discover it was so hot.

James R.

Busy Bee
Bright overcast this morning and 12C right now. Feeling a wee bit too much like Fall is just around the corner...which means Winter is just down the street. :(