• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Todays Weather where you live?

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Really overcast, hot, and humid this morning. It stayed hot and humid, but the clouds burned off.

Tree crickets are in full chorus!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Hot and Humid here all day as well. I can't wait for the 60s and 70s . . . I'm soooo tired of 90 degree weather.

Stezza

Dances with Bees
a yummy winters day today in coastal NSW

clear skies... no wind and temps around the 20c mark.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Ohhh, we had that up here in NY too around the same time. I hope it breaks up the humidity, because it was horrific today.

Terre

Renowned
Supposed to be 78 today with a 20% chance for rain. Monsoon season finally rolled in a couple of weeks ago.
Of course since I live in the South West US that "monsoon" is relative. All it really means is that we get more rain storms that might drop something than we do the rest of the year.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Lovely day today, as we're expecting a high of 79 with humidity down at 44%. This is weather I can live with. :D

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Looked at the temperature a few minutes ago, and it was only 58F. That really didn't seem right for August. Then I realized I was looking at the temperature for Lincoln City, Oregon. Oopse. So, I cycled through to my location and saw it was 20 degrees warmer. That was a bit more like it, though 78F is still rather cool for Philadelphia in August.

Miss B

CV-BEE
I agree Satira, but I'll take it every day of the week, instead of the really hot, humid weather.

McGyver

Energetic
I just came back from Florida and being rained on and when not, broiling in steamy humid air...
So currently...
Holy moly, it feels nice here on Long Island.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Yes, the weather's been like this for the past 3 or 4 days, and I'm totally enjoying it to the fullest. :)

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
My goal is the Oregon Coast. Preferably close enough to have a view of the ocean (and to be able to open windows to enjoy the ocean breeze (winds).

Terre

Renowned
Partly cloudy here with a 20% chance of rain. That 20% continues for the next several days as well. part of it is because it's monsoon season but part is probably storms coming off of the hurricane south east of us.